- 1.1 [Biol] [Chem] analista (mf) food analyst analista de alimentos 1.2 (of data) analista (mf) political/financial analyst analista político/de inversiones market analyst analista de mercadoMás ejemplos en oraciones1.3 [Psych] psicoanalista (mf), analista (mf)
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Proposals have been unveiled which are designed to improve the standard and conduct of analysts.
- There are many reasons why most journalists, analysts, TV pundits and even the pollsters got it so wrong.
- A Radicati analyst posted responses to the criticisms under a pseudonym.
- The tool the analyst needs is her psychoanalytically trained selfhood to access the selfhood of the other.
- Since the analysand comes to the analyst because of pain, the role of the psychoanalyst in my book is naturally the relief of that pain.
- The contempt that some analysts show towards other approaches to psychotherapy is inappropriate.
Buscar otros recursos lingüísticos
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Today is a public holiday in Peru (Día de la Independencia)