Traducción de anchor en español:
- 1 1.1 (Nautical) to be o lie o ride at anchorto cast o drop anchor to weigh anchor the ship was dragging its anchorestar anclado1.2 (mainstay, support) hope/faith was his anchorel buque estaba garrando or garreandola esperanza/fe fue su sostén or [literary] su áncora de salvación
- 1.1 1.2Oraciones de ejemplo
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Thus, for a quantitative characterization it seems reasonable to assume that vesicles are anchored at certain positions and can only move in a restricted space.
- Danny Dichio chipped in with two West Brom goals to keep County firmly anchored at the foot of the table.
- Gilkey was anchored securely to his position in the gully with two ice axes while the others moved to the other side of a rocky rib to set up a tent.
- At some point construction on the inside of the marina will begin and anchored yachts will be chased back outside.
- Personnel from HMAS Anzac set off to do a tour of Egypt while the ship is anchored near the entrance to the Suez Canal.
- A ship is anchored and ready to set sail for England on my command.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Malasia
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In some Andean countries, particularly Chile, onces is a light meal eaten between five and six p.m., the equivalent of "afternoon tea" in Britain. In Colombia, on the other hand, onces is a light snack eaten between breakfast and lunch. It is also known as mediasnueves.