Traducción de anchor en español:
- 1 1.1 (Nautical) to be o lie o ride at anchorestar ancladoto cast o drop anchor to weigh anchor the ship was dragging its anchorel buque estaba garrando or garreando1.2 (mainstay, support) hope/faith was his anchorla esperanza/fe fue su sostén or [literary] su áncora de salvación
- 1.1Oraciones de ejemplo1.2
Oraciones de ejemplo
- At some point construction on the inside of the marina will begin and anchored yachts will be chased back outside.
- Personnel from HMAS Anzac set off to do a tour of Egypt while the ship is anchored near the entrance to the Suez Canal.
- A ship is anchored and ready to set sail for England on my command.
- Thus, for a quantitative characterization it seems reasonable to assume that vesicles are anchored at certain positions and can only move in a restricted space.
- Danny Dichio chipped in with two West Brom goals to keep County firmly anchored at the foot of the table.
- Gilkey was anchored securely to his position in the gully with two ice axes while the others moved to the other side of a rocky rib to set up a tent.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda