Traducción de appointment en español:
- 1 countable (arrangement to meet) I have to make an appointment with my lawyertengo que concertar una cita con mi abogadoI phoned the hairdresser's/doctor's to make an appointmentllamé a la peluquería/al médico para pedir hora or una citado you have an appointment?¿tiene cita/hora?I've got an appointment at the hairdresser's at twotengo hora or una cita a las dos en la peluqueríahe failed to keep the appointmentno acudió or no se presentó a la citaI can't go, I've got an appointmentno puedo ir, tengo una cita or un compromisoI have a dinner appointmenttengo (que asistir a) una cenaviewing by appointment onlyconcertar cita para visitarwe met by appointment at a cafenos dimos cita or nos citamos en un caféOraciones de ejemplo
- We were building a house in Isleworth, and I had made an appointment to meet a friend of ours on the site.
- We felt she was a genuine caller and an officer made an appointment to meet her; the lady did not turn up.
- Parents may feel free to contact Mary at the school and arrange for an appointment to meet her.
- 2 2.1 uncountable and countable (act of appointing) his appointment to the post was expectedse esperaba su nombramiento or designación para el cargothey sent her a letter of appointmentle mandaron el nombramientoby appointment to Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II (in UK)proveedores de SM la reina Isabel IIOraciones de ejemplo2.2 countable (post) [formal] appointments in publishing, publishing appointments
ofertas (feminine plural) de empleo en el campo editorialthe post is a Presidential appointmentel titular del cargo es nombrado por el presidenteshe was a surprise appointmentfue un nombramiento inesperado(before noun) appointments bureau o agency (British English)agencia (feminine) de empleoOraciones de ejemplo
- And he then made a series of more or less statesmanlike appointments to senior positions.
- This was his first visit to Bulgaria after his recent appointment to the position.
- Moreover, when his appointments to the key positions of Secretary of State, National Security Adviser and Defence Secretary are examined, a clearer picture emerges.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- The vast majority of the advisers are not civil servants, but political appointments hand-picked by ministers.
- Published papers are also distributed to selected appointments, so your work has a good chance of reaching the right eyes.
- The news comes in the wake of a national survey that found that one in five new secondary school appointments are rated as unsatisfactory by headteachers.
- The decor is unmistakably high class with the fixtures, fittings and appointments setting a relaxed yet cultured atmosphere.
- In her update of Olympia, entitled Tribeca, an older, clothed woman and a naked young man of Asian descent sit in a loft space furnished with modern appointments.
- The table appointments are also of very high quality, with the black and silver chopsticks being exceptional.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda