- 1 1.1 uncountable/no numerable (gratitude) agradecimiento (masculine), reconocimiento (masculine) please accept this gift in appreciation of your help le rogamos que acepte este obsequio como muestra de nuestro agradecimiento por su ayuda to show (one's) appreciation for sth mostrar* (su or mi etc) agradecimiento por algoMás ejemplos en oraciones1.2 uncountable/no numerable (discriminating enjoyment) he showed a genuine appreciation of music demostró saber apreciar la música art appreciation classes clases (feminine plural) de iniciación al arte or de apreciación artística
Más ejemplos en oraciones1.3 countable/numerable (review) crítica (feminine)
- The money in question is that given by grateful patients to show their appreciation when they leave hospital.
- So rest assured that while we're eager to show our appreciation we would never publicize anyone's name without their explicit permission.
- As a result of the treatment he has received he has been determined to show his appreciation for the staff at Swindon's Great Western Hospital.
Más ejemplos en oraciones1.4 uncountable/no numerable (awareness) he has no appreciation of how much time the work will take no se da cuenta or no tiene noción de cuánto tiempo llevará el trabajo they had little appreciation of the danger they were in no se daban cuenta del peligro en el que estaban
- Plans call for a series of events in recognition and appreciation of the company's community, employees, retail partners and consumers around the world.
- Bob will be remembered by friends for his appreciation of fine single-malt scotch, his humble attitude toward himself and his dry sense of humor.
- My reply at the time was that I was no longer entirely sure where irony ended, and where sincere enjoyment and appreciation of the event began.
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- We do get a lot about his relationship with his parents, and there are pieces - generally written as book reviews, eulogies or appreciations - that touch on some professional colleagues.
- The third big block of articles is more serious: historical pieces and appreciations of various well-known and unsung comic book artists.
- In 1984, a post-graduate student at Nirmala College, Muvattupuzha wrote a critical appreciation of this legendary work.
- The preferences have resulted in a general lack of understanding and appreciation for the concept of comprehensiveness.
- Gain full appreciation and understanding of the current approaches to valvular surgery - both aortic and mitral valve replacement.
- What both those views demonstrate to me is an actual lack of understanding or appreciation about what this bill sets out to do.
- 2 [Finance] (re)valorización (feminine)Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The payment is for one time only, and does not reflect the potential appreciation in the unearned increment over time.
- Most are seeking solid returns on their investments through the traditional means of capital gains through price appreciation and dividend payments.
- If you don't already have a lot of equity, borrowing against your home in hopes that market appreciation will increase your equity is a dangerous gamble.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The National Police (Policía Nacional) was set up in Spain in 1976. Its members patrol provincial capitals and big cities, which are responsible for its finance, administration, and recruitment. Although armed, it has never been considered a repressive force, unlike the