Traducción de arise en español:
intransitive verb past tense arose past participle arisen
- 1 (occur)(difficulty/opportunity/problem)the occasion never arose
presentarsenunca surgió or se presentó la ocasiónif the need arisessi fuera necesarioshould the question arisesi se plantea la cuestiónto arise
fromo out ofsomethingsurgir (a raíz)the disagreement arose from a misunderstanding dealgoel desacuerdo surgió (a raíz) de un malentendidoOraciones de ejemplo
Oraciones de ejemplo
- The review was undertaken by Mr Prasifka's office after a number of issues that had arisen since his original determination in early 2001.
- Having made the technical correction may I now explain how it arises under the original agreement?
- It is about correcting an unintended consequence that may have arisen out of the original drafting of the bill.
- Holders should be liable for damages arising from the loss of a card until the consumer notifies the issuer.
- It was a well attended meeting and what arose from it was the success of the youth discos over the year.
- The second is that very complex collective behaviours can arise from simple parts.
- 2 2.1 (rise up) [literary](wind)
alzarse [literary]Oraciones de ejemplo2.2 (get up) [archaic]
- Glancing at Rick, Vivian arose and he stood chuckling and glancing at her mother in triumph.
- I arose on wobbly legs, stumbled to the board, and watched my life pass in front of me.
- His spine straightening as he arises, he takes the hand of the concertmaster and grasps it briefly.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda