Traducción de arise en español:
intransitive verb past tense arose Pronunciación: / əˈrəʊz / past participle arisen Pronunciación: / əˈrɪzən /
- 1 (occur)(difficulty/opportunity/problem)the occasion never arosepresentarseif the need arisesnunca surgió or se presentó la ocasiónshould the question arisesi fuera necesarioto arisesi se plantea la cuestión
fromo out ofsomethingthe disagreement arose from a misunderstandingsurgir (a raíz) dealgoel desacuerdo surgió (a raíz) de un malentendidoOraciones de ejemplo
Oraciones de ejemplo
- The review was undertaken by Mr Prasifka's office after a number of issues that had arisen since his original determination in early 2001.
- Having made the technical correction may I now explain how it arises under the original agreement?
- It is about correcting an unintended consequence that may have arisen out of the original drafting of the bill.
- Holders should be liable for damages arising from the loss of a card until the consumer notifies the issuer.
- It was a well attended meeting and what arose from it was the success of the youth discos over the year.
- The second is that very complex collective behaviours can arise from simple parts.
- 2 2.1 (rise up) [literary](wind)levantarse(storm)desencadenarselevantarse(cry)2.2 (get up) [archaic]alzarse [literary]levantarseOraciones de ejemplo
- Glancing at Rick, Vivian arose and he stood chuckling and glancing at her mother in triumph.
- I arose on wobbly legs, stumbled to the board, and watched my life pass in front of me.
- His spine straightening as he arises, he takes the hand of the concertmaster and grasps it briefly.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en Malasia
Muy popular en India
Muy popular en Pakistán
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
A portero is a superintendent in an apartment building who looks after it, keeps it clean, delivers mail, and keeps an eye on comings and goings. Porteros often have an apartment in the building as part of their pay. The portero, and particularly the female portera, are part of popular culture. They have a reputation for being inquisitive and fond of gossip.