Traducción de armory en español:
noun/nombre (plural -ries)
- 1.1 (stock of arms) arsenal (masculine) these techniques are a part of every salesman's armory estas técnicas forman parte del bagaje de todo vendedorOraciones de ejemplo1.2 (storehouse) arsenal (masculine)
Oraciones de ejemplo1.3 (factory) (American English/inglés norteamericano) fábrica (feminine) de armas
- One of its many functions was to serve as the armoury, which supplied many weapons to Soldiers of the British Empire.
- In an attempt to develop the capability to punch through the missile defence shield, countries such as China could decide to massively increase the number of nuclear missiles in their armoury.
- And China has threatened to respond by massively increasing its nuclear armoury.
Oraciones de ejemplo1.4 (museum) armería (feminine) 1.5 (drill hall) (American English/inglés norteamericano) sala (feminine) de prácticas
- The Australian Government recently handed over four new state-of-the-art armouries to the PNG Defence Force.
- The three-story, 88,000-square-foot facility is expected to serve as a model for future high-technology National Guard armories.
- Missiles rained down on the city as fireballs went up into the night sky after the armoury at the central Ikeja barracks caught fire.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Beginning in 1795 and 1801, respectively, these armories manufactured muskets based upon a .69-caliber French 1777 design.
- As Hoke put it: ‘The most important transfer of technology from the armories to the watch factories was the imposition of a rigid system of organization and the elevation of the machine shop to a position of supremacy.’
- These A & M schools trained students for practical problem solving in our armories, hospitals, factories, and farms.
- The largest Alabama Guard unit to return from Iraq, the 877th Engineer Battalion, had its first weekend drills earlier this month at its northwest Alabama armories.
- Despite these difficulties, on April 28 Colonel Harry Clay Kessler ordered Montana Guard units to report for duty at their respective armories.
- The siege lines were arrayed all around the triangular-shaped compound of the armory.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Canadá
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en España
Muy popular en Malasia
Muy popular en Pakistán
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Radio broadcasting in Spain began in the 1920s. The state-run Radio Nacional de España (RNE) was established during the Civil War. There are many private radio stations and they compete fiercely. Radio personalities are paid huge salaries, out of which they employ the staff for their programs.