Traducción de articulation en español:
- 1.1 uncountable/no numerable (of sound) articulación (feminine); (of idea, feeling) expresión (feminine); (of policy) articulación (feminine) I admire his articulation of these complex ideas admiro la facilidad con la que expresa ideas tan complejasOraciones de ejemplo
Oraciones de ejemplo1.2 u and c [Anatomy/Anatomía] [Mech] articulación (feminine)
- But she sounds cute and her articulation is clear.
- We found that early accurate articulation of complex speech sounds in words at 2.5 years of age predicts early reading acquisition.
- I still hope to read an article by her which details why the pronunciation and articulation that a speaker utilizes is more important than the substance of his/her message.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Gone was the dignified and intelligent articulation of ideas.
- Our colleagues at Poynter were both encouraging and skeptical; their questions and challenges helped us refine the idea and our articulation of it.
- This broad spectrum of ideas made the initial articulation of a collection development policy for the Conservation Library an impossibility.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Accessory articular facets on the lateral sacral crest at the level of the first or second dorsal sacral foramen have been found unpaired and bilateral, meeting in articulation with extra facets on the ilium.
- Some common variants have an additional facet articulation with the cuboid bone.
- The axis possesses an ovate odontoid process for articulation with the preceding atlas.
- Accessory thyrohyoid ligaments and additional or unusual cricothyroid articulations have been reported.
- However, plain radiographs of the foot and ankle are useful for assessing the degree of deformity and to confirm the presence or absence of degenerative changes in the subtalar and ankle articulations.
- Because the complex series of articulations of the shoulder allows a wide range of motion, the affected extremity should be compared with the unaffected side to determine the patient's normal range.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Canadá
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en Malasia
Muy popular en Pakistán
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
A piñata is a hollow figure made of cardboard, or from a clay pot lined with colored paper. Filled with fruit, candy, toys, etc, and hung up at parties, people take turns to stand in front of them blindfolded and try to break them with a stick. They feature in Mexican posadas