- 1.1 (valuable quality) the city's greatest asset el mayor atractivo de la ciudad her beauty/intelligence is her greatest asset su belleza/inteligencia es su gran baza knowledge of French would be an asset se valorarán conocimientos de francés living so centrally will be an asset while you're working there vivir en un lugar tan céntrico va a significar una gran ventaja mientras estés trabajando allíasset
tosth/sb she's an asset to the company es una empleada muy valiosa para la compañía your degree will always be an asset to you la carrera siempre será un punto a tu favorMás ejemplos en oraciones1.2
(assets plural)[Finance] activo (masculine) current/fixed assets activo circulante/fijo assets and liabilities activo y pasivo personal assets bienes (masculine plural) mueblesMás ejemplos en oraciones
- These people have proven themselves to be a valuable asset to growers in this district.
- He has got excellent control, good vision and he will be an asset to this club.
- His experience in church leadership, web and media would be a great asset to any church.
- However, net wealth is the value of our total assets less our financial liabilities.
- But this would have happened based on the value of the assets in the balance sheet.
- There are no profits and no dividend, and the assets are valued at just 60p per share.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
In Central America and Mexico, the word 'botana' means a small portion of food, olives, peanuts etc, usually served with a drink at parties, bars, or social occasions.