Traducción de assimilate en español:
- 1 (absorb)(information/food/fluid)to be assimilated
intosomethingmany foreign influences have been assimilated into our culturenuestra cultura ha asimilado muchas influencias extranjerasOraciones de ejemplo
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Therefore, after an introduction during staff orientation and some hands-on experience in the first week or two, staff members will have a better context and foundation for assimilating the information.
- The committee, which is still working on firming their plans, is now assimilating the information on the alumni and how they plan to contribute to the university.
- The mother of four said using games and learning exercises to improve children's self esteem helped them assimilate information quicker, improve concentration and enhance natural talent.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- As these pagan cultures were forcibly assimilated by Christian society, some of their original beliefs were blended with the new religion.
- They missed out on education before they even came here and it's extremely difficult for them to be assimilated into mainstream society.
- The danger exists that universities will be so assimilated into society that we will no longer be the kind of collectors of talent that allow creativity to blossom.
- At the same time, there is a stimulation to the growth of health-friendly, aerobic bacteria which help you digest and assimilate the needed nutrients.
- He could not assimilate the nutrients in food even if he had an appetite.
- In fact, they say, nobody knows what the correct quantity of these medicines for children is or how their systems assimilate the drugs.
- 2 (Linguistics) (usually passive) to assimilate something
aalgoOraciones de ejemplo
- In most circumstances, long u is music-u, the initial i glide being assimilated to produce truth-u only after certain consonants.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda