Traducción de assimilate en español:
- 1.1 (absorb)(information/food/fluid)to be assimilated
intosomethingmany foreign influences have been assimilated into our culturenuestra cultura ha asimilado muchas influencias extranjerasOraciones de ejemplo
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Therefore, after an introduction during staff orientation and some hands-on experience in the first week or two, staff members will have a better context and foundation for assimilating the information.
- The committee, which is still working on firming their plans, is now assimilating the information on the alumni and how they plan to contribute to the university.
- The mother of four said using games and learning exercises to improve children's self esteem helped them assimilate information quicker, improve concentration and enhance natural talent.
Oraciones de ejemplo1.2 (Linguistics) (usually passive) to assimilate something
- As these pagan cultures were forcibly assimilated by Christian society, some of their original beliefs were blended with the new religion.
- They missed out on education before they even came here and it's extremely difficult for them to be assimilated into mainstream society.
- The danger exists that universities will be so assimilated into society that we will no longer be the kind of collectors of talent that allow creativity to blossom.
- At the same time, there is a stimulation to the growth of health-friendly, aerobic bacteria which help you digest and assimilate the needed nutrients.
- He could not assimilate the nutrients in food even if he had an appetite.
- In fact, they say, nobody knows what the correct quantity of these medicines for children is or how their systems assimilate the drugs.
aalgoOraciones de ejemplo
- In most circumstances, long u is music-u, the initial i glide being assimilated to produce truth-u only after certain consonants.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda