Traducción de assure en español:
- 1 1.1 (guarantee) I assure youse lo asegurothey assured us that they would be there
se lo garantizonos aseguraron or garantizaron que estarían allíto assure somebody
ofsomethinggarantizarle algo a alguienthey have assured us of their supportnos han garantizado su apoyoOraciones de ejemplo1.2 (convince) he tried to assure them that the rumor was false
trató de convencerlos de que el rumor era falso
- I assure her one more time that I do not mean to hurt her in any way.
- I assure you this will take a lot of practice and as you all know, practice makes perfect.
- However, I assure you that the Hogbetsotso festival is a genuine Ghanaian event.
- 2 (make certain)to assure somebody (
of) somethingthis work will assure me (of) a regular incomeeste trabajo me asegurará una entrada fijaOraciones de ejemplo
- This wonderfully funny book would go in and out of print throughout my life, proving that the fortunes of a book are not assured simply because it influences every writer who reads it.
- The corollary is that it is not moderation, but total victory, that assures survival.
- The footballers managed this feat with two rounds remaining before the end of the championships, as their eight-point advantage assured them of victory.
- 3 (insure) (British English)(life)
asegurarOraciones de ejemplo
- At maturity, or on the death of the original life assured, all the benefits of the policy are paid to the new owner.
- Thirdly, if a bank is asked to take a security over a policy taken out by its holder on the life of another person, the bank has to satisfy itself that the holder has an insurable interest in the life assured.
- The proceeds from such a policy will therefore not form part of the life assured.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda