Traducción de attach en español:
- 1 1.1 (fasten)(tie) atar
amarrar (Latin America exc River Plate area)(stick) pegarto attach something (
tosomething)he attached a name tag to the casele puso una etiqueta a la maletaa bouquet with a message attachedun ramo de flores acompañado de un mensajeit is attached to the wall with screwsestá sujeto a la pared con tornillosa sports center with a restaurant attachedun centro deportivo con un restaurante anexoplease fill in the attached formsírvase rellenar el formulario adjunto or que se adjunta or que se acompañaplease find attached a photocopy …le adjunto una fotocopia …we attached ourselves to a group of touristsnos unimos a un grupo de turistasnos pegamos a un grupo de turistas [colloquial]Oraciones de ejemplo
Oraciones de ejemplo1.2 (assign) (usually passive) to be attached
- There is also continued debate about whether they should be straight or helical, and about how best, mechanically, to align and attach them.
- They admitted attaching two boards to roadside railings in St Paul's Cray and were ordered to pay fines of £600 and costs totalling £300.
- At the end of a two-day trial at Cirencester Magistrates Court, District Judge Paul Clark ruled there was insufficient evidence to prove that in attaching the flag she intended to disrupt or obstruct security at the base.
- Make sure it is printed on good quality A4 size paper and never attach extra documents, letters or certificates - save these for the interview.
- I attached the document he needed to send and I copied him in so he'd know it had been sent.
- I am attaching three documents that can be used to circulate this information.
tosomethingestar adscritoa lecturer attached to the physics department aalgoun profesor adscrito al departamento de físicaOraciones de ejemplo1.3 (attribute)to attach something
- I was attached as security detail to the civil affairs team as they toured the little town nearby.
tosomethinghe attached no importance to itno le dio or concedió ninguna importanciaOraciones de ejemplo1.4 (in email)
- But any country that attaches any importance to the universal values of human rights should keep a close eye on them, and be willing to speak up whenever their words differ from their actions.
- In a Scotland context, he has been criticised for not attaching sufficient importance to goalkicking.
- This goes to the heart of why Graydon attaches such importance to the event.
- 2 (Law)(property/salary)
embargarOraciones de ejemplo
- Buffalo City is successfully recovering money from defaulting ratepayers by attaching their properties.
- To recover the alleged stolen money, he said the unit had attached all Stone's properties here and in Port Elizabeth.
- They also attached property belonging to Naomi Worth, worth close to a million rand, including a Northcrest house.
- [formal]to attach
tosomebody/somethingno blame attaches to her decision to resignsu decisión de dimitir no implica ningún tipo de culpabilidadthe responsibilities attaching to the postlas responsabilidades que lleva consigo or que conlleva el puestoOraciones de ejemplo
- However, the 5% rate attaches to the value of the house only, not the contents.
- The value which attaches to them can - up to a point - be measured in a price tag.
- Judging whether any value attaches to the use made of it in these other spheres in any case depends on first understanding the ideas themselves.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda