Traducción de attach en español:
transitive verb/verbo transitivo
- 1 1.1 (fasten) sujetar; (tie) atar, amarrar (Latin America except River Plate area/América Latina excepto Río de la Plata) ; (stick) pegar*; (to letter, document) adjuntar, acompañarto attach sth (
tosth) he attached a name tag to the case le puso una etiqueta a la maleta a bouquet with a message attached un ramo de flores acompañado de un mensaje it is attached to the wall with screws está sujeto a la pared con tornillos a sports center with a restaurant attached un centro deportivo con un restaurante anexo please fill in the attached form sírvase rellenar el formulario adjunto or que se adjunta or que se acompaña please find attached a photocopy … le adjunto una fotocopia … we attached ourselves to a group of tourists nos unimos or [colloquial/familiar] nos pegamos a un grupo de turistasExample sentences
Example sentences1.2 (assign) (usually passive/normalmente en voz pasiva) to be attached
- There is also continued debate about whether they should be straight or helical, and about how best, mechanically, to align and attach them.
- They admitted attaching two boards to roadside railings in St Paul's Cray and were ordered to pay fines of £600 and costs totalling £300.
- At the end of a two-day trial at Cirencester Magistrates Court, District Judge Paul Clark ruled there was insufficient evidence to prove that in attaching the flag she intended to disrupt or obstruct security at the base.
- Make sure it is printed on good quality A4 size paper and never attach extra documents, letters or certificates - save these for the interview.
- I attached the document he needed to send and I copied him in so he'd know it had been sent.
- I am attaching three documents that can be used to circulate this information.
tosth estar* adscrito aalgo a lecturer attached to the physics department un profesor adscrito al departamento de físicaExample sentences1.3 (attribute)to attach sth
- I was attached as security detail to the civil affairs team as they toured the little town nearby.
tosth he attached no importance to it no le dio or concedió ninguna importanciaExample sentences1.4 (in e-mail) adjuntar
- But any country that attaches any importance to the universal values of human rights should keep a close eye on them, and be willing to speak up whenever their words differ from their actions.
- In a Scotland context, he has been criticised for not attaching sufficient importance to goalkicking.
- This goes to the heart of why Graydon attaches such importance to the event.
- 2 [Law/Derecho] [property/salary] embargar*Example sentences
- Buffalo City is successfully recovering money from defaulting ratepayers by attaching their properties.
- To recover the alleged stolen money, he said the unit had attached all Stone's properties here and in Port Elizabeth.
- They also attached property belonging to Naomi Worth, worth close to a million rand, including a Northcrest house.
intransitive verb/verbo intransitivo
- [formal]to attach
tosb/sth no blame attaches to her decision to resign su decisión de dimitir no implica ningún tipo de culpabilidad the responsibilities attaching to the post las responsabilidades que lleva consigo or que conlleva el puestoExample sentences
- However, the 5% rate attaches to the value of the house only, not the contents.
- The value which attaches to them can - up to a point - be measured in a price tag.
- Judging whether any value attaches to the use made of it in these other spheres in any case depends on first understanding the ideas themselves.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Did you know that Antena 3 was Spain's first private television channel? It began broadcasting in 1989. Its proprietors include the conservative newspapers La Vanguardia and ABC.