Traducción de attack en español:
- 1 1.1 c and u (physical, verbal) ataque (masculine) to launch an attack lanzar* un ataque terrorist attacks atentados (masculine plural) terroristas a three-pronged attack un ataque en tres frentes attack is the best form of defense el ataque es la mejor defensa attack
on/ againststh/sb ataque a/ contraalgo/algn to come/be under attack ser* atacado traditional values are under attack los valores tradicionales se ven amenazados to return to the attack volver* a la carga to go over to the attack pasar al ataque the division had left itself open to attack from the rear la retaguardia de la división había quedado al descubierto this policy leaves them open to attack from the opposition esta política los expone a los ataques de la oposiciónOraciones de ejemplo
Oraciones de ejemplo1.2 countable/numerable [Medicine/Medicina] ataque (masculine) asthma/panic attack ataque (masculine) de asma/pánico heart attack infarto (masculine), ataque (masculine) cardíaco or al corazón she had o suffered an attack le dio un ataque he's suffered several attacks of malaria ha tenido malaria varias veces an anxiety attack un ataque de ansiedad
- They were shot as they launched an attack on the police station using guns and a bomb in the bucket of a mechanical digger.
- Last week, terrorists launched an attack on government facilities in Saudi Arabia.
- Five teenagers have been charged following an attack on a police officer which left him needing 10 stitches to his head.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- His sporadic cinematic output has been combined with fierce public attacks on the general media situation.
- The Opposition Leader intensified his attack on the Prime Minister, insisting he had lied to the public.
- In a fierce attack on both Labour and the Tories, he urged all parties to reach a consensus on how the NHS should be managed.
- There was a past history of migraine attacks and bouts of coughing.
- The illness results in recurrent attacks of chills and fever and can be deadly.
- Collins suffered from severe attacks of a rheumatic illness which caused him great pain, only relieved by the use of opium.
- 2 u and c (part of team) (British English/inglés británico) [Sport/Deporte] delantera (feminine)Oraciones de ejemplo
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Smith dominated play from the start but after numerous attacks on goal failed to score.
- There was no sense of urgency from either team in the first half, with the game characterised by sporadic attacks at goals.
- Dundee grew ragged under the weight of repeated attacks on their goal.
- It pitched the team with the finest defence against the team with the finest attack.
- Nel added that the South African team had a different attack, with different dimensions, for the last Test.
- Man of the Match went to Paula Clayton who led the attack and was a central player in an excellent team performance.
transitive verb/verbo transitivo
intransitive verb/verbo intransitivo[Military/Militar] [Sport/Deporte]
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Canadá
Muy popular en Australia
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
An estanco is an establishment selling tobacco, stamps, bus and subway passes and other products whose sale is restricted. Cigarettes etc are sold in bars and cafés but at higher prices. Estancos also sell stationery and sometimes newspapers.