- [Biology/Biología] [Electricity/Electricidad] [Telecommunications/Telecomunicaciones] atenuar* attenuating circumstances circunstancias (feminine plural) atenuantesMás ejemplos en oraciones
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- In recent years, engineers have developed receivers that will perform satisfactorily even with multipath-corrupted and severely attenuated signals such as those found indoors.
- New designs have greatly improved the sensitivity of GPS receivers so they can make code-phase measurements even on the severely attenuated signals inside buildings.
- However, a possible drawback is that, as a consequence of relatively high conductivities, low frequency electric fields are severely attenuated in biological tissues.
- Varicella-zoster virus vaccine is a live attenuated virus that becomes latent after vaccination.
- BCG is a live attenuated vaccine and is being given routinely to all newborns under the universal immunization programme.
- Childhood vaccination against varicella with a live attenuated vaccine is now common in the United States and may be introduced elsewhere.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In Mexico, today is Conmemoración de la Proclamación de la Independencia. Throughout the country, at 11 o'clock at night, there is a communal shout, El Grito, in memory of Padre Hidalgo's cry of independence from the Spanish in the town of Dolores.