- [Biology/Biología] [Electricity/Electricidad] [Telecommunications/Telecomunicaciones] atenuar* attenuating circumstances circunstancias (feminine plural) atenuantesMás ejemplos en oraciones
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- In recent years, engineers have developed receivers that will perform satisfactorily even with multipath-corrupted and severely attenuated signals such as those found indoors.
- New designs have greatly improved the sensitivity of GPS receivers so they can make code-phase measurements even on the severely attenuated signals inside buildings.
- However, a possible drawback is that, as a consequence of relatively high conductivities, low frequency electric fields are severely attenuated in biological tissues.
- Varicella-zoster virus vaccine is a live attenuated virus that becomes latent after vaccination.
- BCG is a live attenuated vaccine and is being given routinely to all newborns under the universal immunization programme.
- Childhood vaccination against varicella with a live attenuated vaccine is now common in the United States and may be introduced elsewhere.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Junta Autonómica is the name given to the governments of Spain's autonomous regions, with the exception of Catalonia and Valencia's Generalitat and Galicia's Xunta.