Traducción de attenuate en español:
transitive verb/verbo transitivo
- [Biology/Biología] [Electricity/Electricidad] [Telecom] atenuar* attenuating circumstances circunstancias (feminine plural) atenuantesOraciones de ejemplo
Oraciones de ejemplo
- In recent years, engineers have developed receivers that will perform satisfactorily even with multipath-corrupted and severely attenuated signals such as those found indoors.
- New designs have greatly improved the sensitivity of GPS receivers so they can make code-phase measurements even on the severely attenuated signals inside buildings.
- However, a possible drawback is that, as a consequence of relatively high conductivities, low frequency electric fields are severely attenuated in biological tissues.
- Varicella-zoster virus vaccine is a live attenuated virus that becomes latent after vaccination.
- BCG is a live attenuated vaccine and is being given routinely to all newborns under the universal immunization programme.
- Childhood vaccination against varicella with a live attenuated vaccine is now common in the United States and may be introduced elsewhere.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Canadá
Muy popular en Australia
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
An estanco is an establishment selling tobacco, stamps, bus and subway passes and other products whose sale is restricted. Cigarettes etc are sold in bars and cafés but at higher prices. Estancos also sell stationery and sometimes newspapers.