Traducción de bad-tempered en español:
- [reply/tone] malhumorado [person] (as permanent characteristic) de mal genio; (in a bad mood) de mal humor I was feeling particularly bad-tempered estaba de muy mal humorExample sentences
- The proposed intention will create bad-tempered, frustrated, angry drivers, who will be forced to take risks they otherwise would never dream of doing.
- Whenever Billy comes visiting, she becomes bad-tempered and angry, leaving Sarah bewildered and Annie even more upset.
- You are a bad-tempered, petulant and irritable man lacking in your professional duties to your patients.
- During a bad-tempered exchange, Mr Lawlor said the retired developer had named several ministers as having been at the meeting as part of his ‘wild, wicked allegations.’
- The team was barred from the Eastern Junior Alliance league when their match with Canvey Island side Concord Rangers ended in chaos, after what police described as a bad-tempered match.
- Trouble was avoided but a player was struck by a coin in a bad-tempered match which boasted the biggest security operation since Euro '96.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
In Spain, a school that is privately owned but receives a government grant is called a colegio concertado. Parents pay monthly fees, but not as much as in a