Traducción de bad-tempered en español:
- [reply/tone] malhumorado [person] (as permanent characteristic) de mal genio; (in a bad mood) de mal humor I was feeling particularly bad-tempered estaba de muy mal humorExample sentences
- The proposed intention will create bad-tempered, frustrated, angry drivers, who will be forced to take risks they otherwise would never dream of doing.
- Whenever Billy comes visiting, she becomes bad-tempered and angry, leaving Sarah bewildered and Annie even more upset.
- You are a bad-tempered, petulant and irritable man lacking in your professional duties to your patients.
- During a bad-tempered exchange, Mr Lawlor said the retired developer had named several ministers as having been at the meeting as part of his ‘wild, wicked allegations.’
- The team was barred from the Eastern Junior Alliance league when their match with Canvey Island side Concord Rangers ended in chaos, after what police described as a bad-tempered match.
- Trouble was avoided but a player was struck by a coin in a bad-tempered match which boasted the biggest security operation since Euro '96.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The name of the autonomous governments of Catalonia and Valencia is generalitat. A great deal of power has now been transferred to them from central government.