Traducción de bad-tempered en español:
- (reply/tone)(person)(as permanent characteristic)de mal genio(in a bad mood)I was feeling particularly bad-temperedde mal humorestaba de muy mal humorOraciones de ejemplo
Oraciones de ejemplo
- The proposed intention will create bad-tempered, frustrated, angry drivers, who will be forced to take risks they otherwise would never dream of doing.
- Whenever Billy comes visiting, she becomes bad-tempered and angry, leaving Sarah bewildered and Annie even more upset.
- You are a bad-tempered, petulant and irritable man lacking in your professional duties to your patients.
- During a bad-tempered exchange, Mr Lawlor said the retired developer had named several ministers as having been at the meeting as part of his ‘wild, wicked allegations.’
- The team was barred from the Eastern Junior Alliance league when their match with Canvey Island side Concord Rangers ended in chaos, after what police described as a bad-tempered match.
- Trouble was avoided but a player was struck by a coin in a bad-tempered match which boasted the biggest security operation since Euro '96.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en India
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In some parts of Spain, the name given to a weekly open-air flea market where all kinds of items are sold is a rastro. The name El Rastro as such refers to a very big market of this type held in Madrid at weekends.