Traducción de bag en español:
- 1 1.1 (container) bolsa (feminine) a paper/plastic bag una bolsa de papel/plástico(handbag)(especially British English/especialmente inglés británico) cartera (feminine) or (Spain/España) bolso (masculine) or (Mexico/México) bolsa (feminine)(mailbag)saca (feminine) (del correo) yes sir, no sir, three bags full sir! (British English/inglés británico) [humorous/humorístico] ¡sí señor, no señor, lo que mande el señor! to leave sb holding the bag (American English/inglés norteamericano) cargarle* el muerto a algnOraciones de ejemplo1.2 (piece of luggage) maleta (feminine), valija (feminine) (River Plate area/Río de la Plata) , petaca (feminine) (Mexico/México) he packed his bags and left hizo las maletas y se fue where are your bags? ¿dónde está su equipaje?
Oraciones de ejemplo1.3 (bagful) bolsa (feminine) to be a bag of bones [colloquial/familiar] ser* un costal de huesos or un esqueleto
- They turn up with bags full of beer.
- People would come in and drop off bags of clothes by the carload, many of the items still with the tags on them.
- He was standing next to me with a bag at his feet and he kept dipping into this bag and fiddling about with something.
Oraciones de ejemplo1.4 (in hunting) piezas (feminine plural) cobradas a mixed bag today's concert is a mixed bag en el concierto de hoy habrá de todo un poco or para todos los gustos my students were a very mixed bag indeed tenía un grupo de alumnos muy heterogéneo, tenía un grupo de alumnos de lo más variopinto in the bag [colloquial/familiar] we can start celebrating: the contract is in the bag ya podemos celebrarlo: el contrato es un hecho, tenemos el contrato en el bote (Spain/España) [colloquial/familiar] cat1 1 1, cat1 1 2
- She turned around, picked up her bag, the only piece of luggage she had.
- How about buying a piece of luggage that consolidates your bags into a single carry-on that complies with all the rules and your needs?
- When I pull my luggage (a bag and a laptop) on to the taxi, the driver asked where I were going.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- They just wanted me to donate, monthly, the equivalent amount to half a bag of tea-bags.
- There were 3 possible destinations: over her trainers, into her popcorn container or into my bag of chocolate brazils.
- He said one method used to gauge a child's awareness of drug abuse is to ask them to draw the contents of ‘a bag of drugs’ found in the street.
- Looking at photos of other teal hunters' bags, most seem to hold a high percentage of adult male bluewings.
- It's fairly unlikely that the council will recommend further cuts in the scaup bag limit for the coming season.
- The federal framework also modified the daily bag limit for the four-day season in the SWDA.
- 2 2.1 (of skin) bolsa (feminine) to have bags under one's eyes (of skin) tener* bolsas en los ojos (dark rings) tener* ojeras 2.2 (in clothing) bolsa (feminine)Oraciones de ejemplo
- He looked tired and worn out, with pale skin and purple bags under his eyes.
- She was aware of her pasty skin, of the bags under her eyes, and of the drawn look on her face without his comments.
- Mercia was watching her parent's faces; sallow skin, dark bags under their lifeless eyes.
- 3(bags plural)3.1 (a lot) [colloquial/familiar] cantidad (feminine) [colloquial/familiar], montones (masculine plural) [colloquial/familiar], pilas (feminine plural) (River Plate area/Río de la Plata) [colloquial/familiar] there's bags of room (British English/inglés británico) [colloquial/familiar] hay cantidad or montones or (in River Plate area also/en Río de la Plata también) pilas de sitio [colloquial/familiar] 3.2 (British English/inglés británico) [Clothing/Indumentaria] pantalones (masculine plural) anchosOraciones de ejemplo
- Don't you lose any time about your absolutions, - washing, you know; but just jump into a pair of bags and Wellingtons; clap a top-coat on you, and button it up to the chin, and there you are, ready dressed in the twinkling of a bed-post.
- I wear a pair of bags, a dirty sweater, and go without hat or shoes and stockings.
- 4 (unpleasant woman) [colloquial/familiar] bruja (feminine) [colloquial/familiar]Oraciones de ejemplo
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Only a single score down and bags of attrition time still left to play.
- There is bags of power from way down the rev range and loads of poke in the middle where it is needed for safe overtaking.
- I imagined that at the end I'd have bags of information, anecdotes and observations.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Perhaps it makes me seem like an old bag, but it does feel intimidating to face a gang of people, of whatever age, with intimidating body language.
- On the news this morning, the old bag was saying that the visitor figures for the fountain had far exceeded their predictions.
- He loathed the old bag more than Liz ever did, despite sharing the same political views.
- Not that there's anything wrong with that - but not my bag.
- I tried a course in b/w photography, but realised it was not my bag either.
- Ostensibly, a Chinwag meeting about PR Online is simply not my bag, but an interface appears to be forming (think Star Trek) between PR and Blogging.
transitive verb/verbo transitivo (-gg-)
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Canadá
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en España
Muy popular en Malasia
Muy popular en Pakistán
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Primaria is the name given in Spain to the first of the two compulsory levels of education. It is for pupils between six and twelve years of age and leads to the