Traducción de banker en español:
- 1 (Finance)Oraciones de ejemplo
- They do it to bulge the bank accounts of bankers, company managers, and investors all over the world.
- The article discusses six Barclays bankers who managed to spend £44,000 on one meal.
- We have been acting as bankers and managers to public issues.
- 2 (in gambling)Oraciones de ejemplo
- The banker has to be Baracouda (Stayers' Hurdle, Thur 1435).
- The opening race of the meeting, which began to the sound of the famous Cheltenham cheer, was won by Brave Inca, one of the Irish bankers of the meeting.
- Moscow Flyer also proved to be the pick of Geraghty's winners last year, taking the Queen Mother Champion Chase and the 10-year-old as his banker once again this year.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda