- 1.1 [Finance/Finanzas] banquero, (masculine, feminine)Más ejemplos en oraciones1.2 (in gambling) banca (feminine)
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- They do it to bulge the bank accounts of bankers, company managers, and investors all over the world.
- The article discusses six Barclays bankers who managed to spend £44,000 on one meal.
- We have been acting as bankers and managers to public issues.
- The banker has to be Baracouda (Stayers' Hurdle, Thur 1435).
- The opening race of the meeting, which began to the sound of the famous Cheltenham cheer, was won by Brave Inca, one of the Irish bankers of the meeting.
- Moscow Flyer also proved to be the pick of Geraghty's winners last year, taking the Queen Mother Champion Chase and the 10-year-old as his banker once again this year.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Most first names in Spanish-speaking countries are those of saints. A person's santo, (also known as onomástico in Latin America and onomástica in Spain) is the saint's day of the saint that they are named for. Children were once usually named for the saint whose day they were born on, but this is less common now.