- vasco the Basque language el euskera or vasco or vascuence the Basque Country el País Vasco, Euskadi (m)Más ejemplos en oraciones
- In these simple clubs, whose name in the ancient Basque language means ‘corner’, attendance is by invitation only.
- They sing and improvise in Euskera, the Basque language.
- The Basque language is extremely difficult and complex.
- 1.1 c (person) vasco, -ca (m,f)Más ejemplos en oraciones1.2 u (language) euskera (m), vasco (m), vascuence (m)
- During the period of Spanish colonization, Basques from Spain had often taken administrative posts overseas.
- The distinctive Basque culture was recognized by the rulers of Castile until the nineteenth century, when the Basques ' privileges were removed by the Spanish court.
- Although the Basque country is divided between France and Spain, the Basques have maintained an identity separate from both states.