Traducción de beard en español:
- 1.1 (of person) a man with a beardto have o wear a beardun hombre con or de barbaun barbudoun barbas [colloquial]two/three days' (growth of) beardtener barbastop mumbling into your beard!una barba de dos/tres días¡deja de hablar entre dientes!Oraciones de ejemplo1.2 (Zoology)
Oraciones de ejemplo
- They contain more blood than essence in men, and thus promote the growth of the beard and body hair.
- Euthenas giggled as the whiskery hairs of his beard tickled her cheeks.
- The two six-year-old boys described the man who approached them as white, aged about 40, with some beard growth on his chin.
Oraciones de ejemplo1.3 (Botany)
- Most of them show an animal with cloven hoofs and a beard like a goat, or sometimes a mane like a horse.
- The small head is solid gold in colour, with a happy, playful expression, wide square jaw and a red beard.
- The tail is short and tipped with black; ears have long black tufts and cheeks have long pale ruffs which form a pointed beard at the throat.
Oraciones de ejemplo1.4 (pretend girlfriend)
- Turkey beards (likened to human scalps) were used for some of the vertical elements of traditional Osage hair roaches.
- The beard and whiskers are white or grey, the forehead band and mane are white to yellow-white.
- A bird shot by a 9-year-old of Lebanon set new Oregon state records for weight, beard length and overall score.
(mujer que acompaña a un homosexual a un evento social a fin de ocultar su homosexualidad)
- I've named it after Henri Becquerel in honour of the plant's peculiar beard.
- Decorate each ‘ear’ with two leaves and spun sugar to resemble corn beards.
- The beard and branches are cut off to leave only the best part of the ginseng, however the head is left on for consumers to better assess the quality of the herb.
- [literary]Oraciones de ejemplo
- I missed my daily dose of Prof. Quiggin for a week or so, due to his spam crisis, so I didn't notice that the Professor's commenters were already bearding this interesting question…
- Cue Albertz on Friday, bursting into the Sunday assembly and bearding my colleague, the sepulchral Hugh Keevins, accusing him of invention, hyperbole and all manner of crimes against the natural order.
- But at least by bearding MacDiarmid, Muir drew out into the open the issue of language which continues to occupy - if not preoccupy - Scottish poets today.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en Malasia
Muy popular en India
Muy popular en Pakistán
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Mezcal is an alcoholic drink similar to