Traducción de beard en español:
- 1.1 (of person) barba (feminine) a man with a beard un hombre con or de barba, un barbudo, un barbas [colloquial/familiar] to have o wear a beard tener* barba two/three days' (growth of) beard una barba de dos/tres días stop mumbling into your beard! ¡deja de hablar entre dientes!Oraciones de ejemplo1.2 [Zoology/Zoología] barbas (feminine plural)
Oraciones de ejemplo
- They contain more blood than essence in men, and thus promote the growth of the beard and body hair.
- Euthenas giggled as the whiskery hairs of his beard tickled her cheeks.
- The two six-year-old boys described the man who approached them as white, aged about 40, with some beard growth on his chin.
Oraciones de ejemplo1.3 [Botany/Botánica] arista (feminine)
- Most of them show an animal with cloven hoofs and a beard like a goat, or sometimes a mane like a horse.
- The small head is solid gold in colour, with a happy, playful expression, wide square jaw and a red beard.
- The tail is short and tipped with black; ears have long black tufts and cheeks have long pale ruffs which form a pointed beard at the throat.
Oraciones de ejemplo1.4 (pretend girlfriend)[ mujer que acompaña a un homosexual a un evento social a fin de ocultar su homosexualidad ]
- Turkey beards (likened to human scalps) were used for some of the vertical elements of traditional Osage hair roaches.
- The beard and whiskers are white or grey, the forehead band and mane are white to yellow-white.
- A bird shot by a 9-year-old of Lebanon set new Oregon state records for weight, beard length and overall score.
- I've named it after Henri Becquerel in honour of the plant's peculiar beard.
- Decorate each ‘ear’ with two leaves and spun sugar to resemble corn beards.
- The beard and branches are cut off to leave only the best part of the ginseng, however the head is left on for consumers to better assess the quality of the herb.
transitive verb/verbo transitivo
- [literary/literario] desafiar*
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Canadá
Muy popular en Australia
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
An estanco is an establishment selling tobacco, stamps, bus and subway passes and other products whose sale is restricted. Cigarettes etc are sold in bars and cafés but at higher prices. Estancos also sell stationery and sometimes newspapers.