Traducción de beef en español:
- 1 uncountable (meat)(before noun) beef extract beef olives (British English)carne (feminine) de vaca or (Central America) (Mexico) de resOraciones de ejemplo
- Tuck into steak, roast beef, venison and other red meat at least three times a week
- I have to say that the roast rib eye of beef in wholemeal bread was superb.
- Visitors can barbecue food ranging from beef, pork to potato and fish.
- 2 (Agriculture) 2.1 uncountable (beef cattle)2.2 countableganado (masculine) vacuno/bovinoalso: plural beeves Pronunciación: / biːvz /(animal)(American English)cabeza (feminine) de ganado vacuno/bovinoOraciones de ejemplo
- ‘Get in those saddles and let's get these beeves movin’!’
- Forage beef thus encompasses at least half of the potential market.
- We have a neighbor who raises grass fed beef and pastured poultry.
- 3 uncountable (strength) [colloquial] to put some beef into somethingdarle duro a algo [colloquial]Oraciones de ejemplo
- We definitely need more beef up front.
- The tank size is OK, but you need more beef.
- Yes, I know their defense looked good most of the season and Simon was good addition, I just feel they still need more beef up the middle and Wright is, I think, an active playmaker who can stuff the run.
- 4 countablealso: plural beefs(complaint) [colloquial] so what's your beef?¿qué motivo de queja or qué problema tienes?Oraciones de ejemplo
- Here's another one of my beefs with judges - and this is the complaint that lawyers oftentimes get - that we file frivolous lawsuits.
- I do not want beefs and gripes - I need genuine areas of difficulty which are causing work life imbalance.
- They began taking their beefs to the media.
- [colloquial]to beef (
aboutsomething)Oraciones de ejemplo
- Because of that he still felt like beefing about something
- As I tell my students when they beef about my tests: Life isn't multiple choice, True-False or an Essay question; more often than not it's short answer--and your grade is based on your understanding of the context of the question.
- They beef about record-level deficits.
Verbos con partícula
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en Malasia
Muy popular en Pakistán
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
A portero is a superintendent in an apartment building who looks after it, keeps it clean, delivers mail, and keeps an eye on comings and goings. Porteros often have an apartment in the building as part of their pay. The portero, and particularly the female portera, are part of popular culture. They have a reputation for being inquisitive and fond of gossip.