- 1.1 u and c (conviction, opinion) creencia (feminine) contrary to popular belief contrariamente a lo que comúnmente se cree or a la opinión generalizada to the best of my belief que yo sepa, a mi leal saber y entender it is my belief that he lied to us [formal] creo que nos mintió she acted in the belief that … actuó convencida de que or en la creencia de que … their attitude irritated me beyond belief su actitud me irritó increíblemente or sobremaneraMás ejemplos en oraciones
Más ejemplos en oraciones1.2 uncountable/no numerable (confidence) belief
- I do not suffer fools gladly and I have been known to be opinionated and defend my beliefs strongly.
- Human beings are worthy of the highest respect, but not all opinions and beliefs are worthy of respect and tolerance.
- Language can be used to distort our beliefs and opinion of an individual.
- As it's quite a religious belief, many people don't believe there is an Afterlife.
- It invoked religious beliefs not only to understand different histories but also to change it.
- I wanted to learn more about the traditional core beliefs of Japanese religious life.
insb/sth confianza (feminine) or fe (feminine) enalgn/algo worthy of belief [formal] digno de créditoMás ejemplos en oraciones1.3 u and c [Religion/Religión] fe (feminine) the miracle served to strengthen his belief el milagro fortaleció su fe people of different beliefs gente de distinta fe or de distintas creencias he did not share her belief in God a diferencia de ella, él no creía en Dios
- In times of stress or pain many of us derive comfort from a strong and deep-rooted belief in our faith.
- What the team is short of most of all is self confidence and belief in their own ability.
- My strength is my confidence and belief in my ability, and the manner in which I back myself.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The Chilean presidential palace in the capital, Santiago, is called Palacio de la Moneda.