Traducción de black belt en español:
- (belt) cinturón (masculine) negro, cinto (masculine) negro, cinta (feminine) negra (Mexico/México) ; (person) cinturón (masculine and feminine) negro, cinta (masculine and feminine) negra (Mexico/México)Oraciones de ejemplo
Oraciones de ejemplo
- They also trained the police students who all held first or second black belts in judo or kendo.
- Sensei Ortino has been active in the martial arts for well over 30 years now, and holds black belts in several different martial arts.
- He had done martial arts since he was five and had earned a black belt in karate.
- Some judo black belts joined him as they were fascinated by the art that allowed one to throw everyone easily to the ground.
- Many of them are black belts in other martial arts too.
- My father is a black belt in karate and I grew up with him, so I was involved in the martial arts.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Canadá
Muy popular en Australia
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
An estanco is an establishment selling tobacco, stamps, bus and subway passes and other products whose sale is restricted. Cigarettes etc are sold in bars and cafés but at higher prices. Estancos also sell stationery and sometimes newspapers.