Traducción de black belt en español:
- (belt) cinturón (masculine) negro, cinto (masculine) negro, cinta (feminine) negra (Mexico/México) ; (person) cinturón (masculine and feminine) negro, cinta (masculine and feminine) negra (Mexico/México)Example sentences
- They also trained the police students who all held first or second black belts in judo or kendo.
- Sensei Ortino has been active in the martial arts for well over 30 years now, and holds black belts in several different martial arts.
- He had done martial arts since he was five and had earned a black belt in karate.
- Some judo black belts joined him as they were fascinated by the art that allowed one to throw everyone easily to the ground.
- Many of them are black belts in other martial arts too.
- My father is a black belt in karate and I grew up with him, so I was involved in the martial arts.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In Mexican politics, a prospective party candidate for the presidency is called a tapado. Candidates traditionally emerge from within the party but their identity is not revealed until the candidate is officially declared: they remain tapados (hidden), thus arousing a great deal of speculation. Under the rule of the