- (belt) cinturón (m) negro, cinto (m) negro, cinta (f) negra (Méx) ; (person) cinturón (mf) negro, cinta (mf) negra (Méx)Más ejemplos en oraciones
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- They also trained the police students who all held first or second black belts in judo or kendo.
- Sensei Ortino has been active in the martial arts for well over 30 years now, and holds black belts in several different martial arts.
- He had done martial arts since he was five and had earned a black belt in karate.
- Some judo black belts joined him as they were fascinated by the art that allowed one to throw everyone easily to the ground.
- Many of them are black belts in other martial arts too.
- My father is a black belt in karate and I grew up with him, so I was involved in the martial arts.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Each of the 55 different administrative areas into which Spain is divided is called a provincia. Each provincia includes a main city or town, sometimes more, depending on its social and economic power. The provincial capital usually has the same name as the province.