noun plural blackberries
- 1 (fruit)Oraciones de ejemplo
- Sweet muscadine grapes, blackberries, apples, jujubes and a host of other fruits will be available at these upcoming sales.
- Cantaloupe is a perfect mix with other melons and fruit - kiwi, bananas, blueberries, blackberries, strawberries, grapes and raspberries, to name a few.
- I was going to wax lyrical about my weekend, walking round the estate picking blackberries, apples and Damsons.
- (only in -ing form) to go blackberryingir a recoger morasOraciones de ejemplo
- Like him, I too used to go blackberrying in my youth, so that my mother could make vast quantities of jam and pies in those pre-freezer days.
- Today we listened to music in bed with the papers, had a cooked breakfast in bed, played with our new cat friend and went blackberrying in the village.
- The one I'll be making this weekend will contain redcurrants, blackcurrants, strawberries, raspberries, blackberries (I'm going blackberrying when I've finished this!) and peaches.
noun plural BlackBerries[trademark]
- Blackberry (masculine or feminine) [trademark]Oraciones de ejemplo
- Against the advice of his lawyers, he appears poised to keep his beloved BlackBerry, a link to the outside world.
- Despite security concerns, he says they'll have to pry his BlackBerry out of his hands.
- Friends kept him apprised of developments by sending e-mail messages to his BlackBerry.
transitive verb BlackBerries, BlackBerrying, BlackBerried
- (envíar correo electrónico utilizando Blackberry)Oraciones de ejemplo
- They BlackBerried each other deep into the night.
- Anyway, BlackBerried in sick this morning, crawled back into bed and went back to sleep.
- Clearly, they're able to take BlackBerrying to a whole new level.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda