Traducción de blackbird en español:
- 1.1 (European) mirlo (masculine)Example sentences1.2 (N American) totí (masculine)
- If no berries remain, having been stripped earlier by blackbirds and mistle thrushes, they perish.
- The thicker scrub and thickets of elder, hawthorn and bramble, meanwhile, provide ideal cover for nesting robins, wrens, sparrows, dunnocks, blackbirds and thrushes.
- The ubiquitous starling is one of the most widespread problem species but blackbirds, partridges, robins, sparrows, thrushes, and finches are also common.
- Unlike dowdy, brown females of the species, male blackbirds possess bright yellow-to-orange beaks and shiny black plumage.
- I pulled over at Schaar's Bluff, turned off my car and just sat and listened, beyond the bluebirds and meadowlarks you could hear tree sparrows and red-winged blackbirds.
- I went down towards the creek and found a huge flock of robins, grackles and red-winged blackbirds foraging.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The Defensor del pueblo is an ombudsman nominated by the Spanish Parliament to defend the rights of citizens against government maladministration. If he upholds a complaint he advises the administration on appropriate compensation. This post, under the same name, also exists in some Latin American countries.