- 1.1 (European) mirlo (masculine)Más ejemplos en oraciones1.2 (N American) totí (masculine)
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- If no berries remain, having been stripped earlier by blackbirds and mistle thrushes, they perish.
- The thicker scrub and thickets of elder, hawthorn and bramble, meanwhile, provide ideal cover for nesting robins, wrens, sparrows, dunnocks, blackbirds and thrushes.
- The ubiquitous starling is one of the most widespread problem species but blackbirds, partridges, robins, sparrows, thrushes, and finches are also common.
- Unlike dowdy, brown females of the species, male blackbirds possess bright yellow-to-orange beaks and shiny black plumage.
- I pulled over at Schaar's Bluff, turned off my car and just sat and listened, beyond the bluebirds and meadowlarks you could hear tree sparrows and red-winged blackbirds.
- I went down towards the creek and found a huge flock of robins, grackles and red-winged blackbirds foraging.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Mossos d'Esquadra is the name of the police force of the Catalan autonomous region. It has a wide range of responsibilities but the Guardia Civil and Policía Nacional also operate in Catalonia.