Traducción de blackbird en español:
- 1.1 (European) mirlo (masculine)Oraciones de ejemplo1.2 (N American) totí (masculine)
Oraciones de ejemplo
- If no berries remain, having been stripped earlier by blackbirds and mistle thrushes, they perish.
- The thicker scrub and thickets of elder, hawthorn and bramble, meanwhile, provide ideal cover for nesting robins, wrens, sparrows, dunnocks, blackbirds and thrushes.
- The ubiquitous starling is one of the most widespread problem species but blackbirds, partridges, robins, sparrows, thrushes, and finches are also common.
- Unlike dowdy, brown females of the species, male blackbirds possess bright yellow-to-orange beaks and shiny black plumage.
- I pulled over at Schaar's Bluff, turned off my car and just sat and listened, beyond the bluebirds and meadowlarks you could hear tree sparrows and red-winged blackbirds.
- I went down towards the creek and found a huge flock of robins, grackles and red-winged blackbirds foraging.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Canadá
Muy popular en Australia
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
An estanco is an establishment selling tobacco, stamps, bus and subway passes and other products whose sale is restricted. Cigarettes etc are sold in bars and cafés but at higher prices. Estancos also sell stationery and sometimes newspapers.