Traducción de blackbird en español:
- 1.1 (European)Oraciones de ejemplo1.2 (N American)
totí (masculine)Oraciones de ejemplo
- If no berries remain, having been stripped earlier by blackbirds and mistle thrushes, they perish.
- The thicker scrub and thickets of elder, hawthorn and bramble, meanwhile, provide ideal cover for nesting robins, wrens, sparrows, dunnocks, blackbirds and thrushes.
- The ubiquitous starling is one of the most widespread problem species but blackbirds, partridges, robins, sparrows, thrushes, and finches are also common.
- Unlike dowdy, brown females of the species, male blackbirds possess bright yellow-to-orange beaks and shiny black plumage.
- I pulled over at Schaar's Bluff, turned off my car and just sat and listened, beyond the bluebirds and meadowlarks you could hear tree sparrows and red-winged blackbirds.
- I went down towards the creek and found a huge flock of robins, grackles and red-winged blackbirds foraging.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en Malasia
Muy popular en Pakistán
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
A portero is a superintendent in an apartment building who looks after it, keeps it clean, delivers mail, and keeps an eye on comings and goings. Porteros often have an apartment in the building as part of their pay. The portero, and particularly the female portera, are part of popular culture. They have a reputation for being inquisitive and fond of gossip.