Traducción de blurred en español:
- [hills/outline/image/vision] borroso; [sound] indistinto, poco claro all the photos were blurred todas las fotos habían salido mal enfocadas or (in Latin America also/en América Latina también) fuera de foco I felt dizzy and then everything went blurred me mareé y empecé a verlo todo borroso his vision started to get blurred empezó a nublársele la vista the picture became blurred la imagen perdió nitidez the distinction had become blurred in her mind ya no veía claramente la diferenciaExample sentences
- We certainly wouldn't be trying to emulate people with blurred vision.
- The darkness was unworldly, he thought; objects blurred into each other, colors shifted to become unnatural.
- Symptoms included nausea, vertigo, headaches and blurred vision.
- The actual midden matrix itself was a stratigraphical disappointment with its depositional history blurred beyond recovery.
- Polishing the clouds, the blue of my eyes shines through the blurred glass.
- The lines dividing the first form of self-assertion from the second aren't merely being blurred; they're getting paved over.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
The name of Spain's state-run post office is correos. Stamps can be bought in an