Traducción de blurred en español:
- [hills/outline/image/vision] borroso; [sound] indistinto, poco claro all the photos were blurred todas las fotos habían salido mal enfocadas or (in Latin America also/en América Latina también) fuera de foco I felt dizzy and then everything went blurred me mareé y empecé a verlo todo borroso his vision started to get blurred empezó a nublársele la vista the picture became blurred la imagen perdió nitidez the distinction had become blurred in her mind ya no veía claramente la diferenciaOraciones de ejemplo
Oraciones de ejemplo
- We certainly wouldn't be trying to emulate people with blurred vision.
- The darkness was unworldly, he thought; objects blurred into each other, colors shifted to become unnatural.
- Symptoms included nausea, vertigo, headaches and blurred vision.
- The actual midden matrix itself was a stratigraphical disappointment with its depositional history blurred beyond recovery.
- Polishing the clouds, the blue of my eyes shines through the blurred glass.
- The lines dividing the first form of self-assertion from the second aren't merely being blurred; they're getting paved over.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en Malasia
Muy popular en India
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Radio broadcasting in Spain began in the 1920s. The state-run Radio Nacional de España (RNE) was established during the Civil War. There are many private radio stations and they compete fiercely. Radio personalities are paid huge salaries, out of which they employ the staff for their programs.