- [hills/outline/image/vision] borroso; [sound] indistinto, poco claro all the photos were blurred todas las fotos habían salido mal enfocadas or (in Latin America also/en América Latina también) fuera de foco I felt dizzy and then everything went blurred me mareé y empecé a verlo todo borroso his vision started to get blurred empezó a nublársele la vista the picture became blurred la imagen perdió nitidez the distinction had become blurred in her mind ya no veía claramente la diferenciaMás ejemplos en oraciones
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- We certainly wouldn't be trying to emulate people with blurred vision.
- The darkness was unworldly, he thought; objects blurred into each other, colors shifted to become unnatural.
- Symptoms included nausea, vertigo, headaches and blurred vision.
- The actual midden matrix itself was a stratigraphical disappointment with its depositional history blurred beyond recovery.
- Polishing the clouds, the blue of my eyes shines through the blurred glass.
- The lines dividing the first form of self-assertion from the second aren't merely being blurred; they're getting paved over.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The Basque autonomous police force is called Ertzaintza. Its members, called ertzainas, wear a uniform of red sweaters and berets, and white jackets. Despite the Ertzaintza's wide range of responsibilities, the Guardia Civil and Policía Nacional still operate in the Basque Country.