Traducción de borough en español:
- 1.1 (in New York, London) ≈ municipio (masculine) the Five Boroughs la ciudad de Nueva YorkOraciones de ejemplo
Oraciones de ejemplo1.2 (in US) distrito (masculine) municipal 1.3 (in UK) municipio (masculine) 1.4 (in Alaska) condado (masculine)
- Avonmore primary, a state school in the London borough of Hammersmith and Fulham, came 19th, with an aggregate score of 266.
- A qualified science teacher with two years experience, Alex Dolan, also filmed at secondary schools in the London borough of Islington.
- Currently operating in a number of London boroughs, the business offers various care packages ranging from a half-hour domestic call to 24-hour personal care plans.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- The NYPD patrols the five boroughs of New York City.
- The Moveable Museum now travels to schools, community centers, parks, street fairs and other neighborhood organizations throughout the five boroughs of New York City.
- Loan default collections for borrowers in the five boroughs of New York City also will be put on hold automatically until January, Paige said.
- Stretching from the tip of the Alaska Peninsula to the easternmost Aleutian Islands, the Aleutians East Borough is like no other place on earth.
- The Kodiak Island Borough welcomes you to Alaskas beautiful Emerald Isle, its government and services.
- Welcome to the City and Borough of Sitka, Alaska.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Canadá
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en Malasia
Muy popular en Pakistán
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
A piñata is a hollow figure made of cardboard, or from a clay pot lined with colored paper. Filled with fruit, candy, toys, etc, and hung up at parties, people take turns to stand in front of them blindfolded and try to break them with a stick. They feature in Mexican posadas