- 1.1 (in New York, London) municipio (masculine) the Five Boroughs la ciudad de Nueva YorkMás ejemplos en oraciones
Más ejemplos en oraciones1.2 (in (United States/los Estados Unidos) ) distrito (masculine) municipal 1.3 (in (United Kingdom/el Reino Unido) ) municipio (masculine) 1.4 (in Alaska) condado (masculine)
- Avonmore primary, a state school in the London borough of Hammersmith and Fulham, came 19th, with an aggregate score of 266.
- A qualified science teacher with two years experience, Alex Dolan, also filmed at secondary schools in the London borough of Islington.
- Currently operating in a number of London boroughs, the business offers various care packages ranging from a half-hour domestic call to 24-hour personal care plans.
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The NYPD patrols the five boroughs of New York City.
- The Moveable Museum now travels to schools, community centers, parks, street fairs and other neighborhood organizations throughout the five boroughs of New York City.
- Loan default collections for borrowers in the five boroughs of New York City also will be put on hold automatically until January, Paige said.
- Stretching from the tip of the Alaska Peninsula to the easternmost Aleutian Islands, the Aleutians East Borough is like no other place on earth.
- The Kodiak Island Borough welcomes you to Alaskas beautiful Emerald Isle, its government and services.
- Welcome to the City and Borough of Sitka, Alaska.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
In Spain, a privately owned school that receives no government funds is called a colegio privado. Parents pay monthly fees. Colegios privados cover all stages of primary and secondary education.