Traducción de bosom en español:
- 1.1 (breast, chest) [literary] he clasped her to his bosomla estrechó contra su pechoto lay bare one's bosom to somebodyabrirle el corazón a alguien1.2 (of woman — bust)Oraciones de ejemplo1.3 (of dress, blouse)
Oraciones de ejemplo1.4 (heart, center) [literary] in the bosom of one's family
- She really does have the most wonderfully ample bosoms.
- The descriptive passages when she has tea with friends, or tends her garden, or shops for blouses to fit her ample bosom are a pleasure and add a completeness to the character of Precious Ramotswe.
- Lori has this habit of wearing her coat open wide even when it's freezing out, showing off her ample bosom.
en el seno de la familiain the bosom of the earthen las entrañas de la tierra [literary]Oraciones de ejemplo
- Both my grandmothers wore shapeless, listless, grandmotherly dresses with baggy bosoms and they donned sturdy black oxford-type shoes.
- The final touch to Laura's ensemble is two handkerchief-wrapped powder puffs stuffed in the bosom of her dress to improve her bust line.
- Aislinn started, the locket falling from her hand and resting on the navy cotton bosom of her dress as she whirled toward the sound.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- I returned to the bosom of my loving, supportive family and proceeded to get myself a job.
- Set in New York's Dominican community, the novel begins with Iliana, youngest daughter of her family (14 of them at last count) returning to the bosom of her strict parents.
- I know Rowling has a ton of background in this sort of arcana, but I'm still rather skeptical that she's really making an appeal for the return of England to the bosom of Holy Church.
- Writers recognise, of course, that this happy state of affairs cannot come about overnight; but in the early days, when hope is intense in their bosoms, they can see no reason why it should not be achieved by 4 p.m. next Thursday.
- Think of it, there are a hundred and forty-seven great works reposing in the bosoms of a hundred and forty-seven great men, and the tragic thing is that not one of those hundred and forty-seven great works will ever be written.
- The people of the village touched their hearts with both hands as the first families clasped the petals to their bosoms, feeling the pain of losing paradise, the helplessness with which they clung to their gifts.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda