- 1 (Anatomy) alsolarge bowel to move o open one's bowelsir de cuerpomover el vientre or el intestino (River Plate area) [formal]Oraciones de ejemplo
- The large intestine or large bowel consists of the colon and the section before the anus, the rectum.
- This misplaced tissue may be found on the ovaries, uterus, bowel, pelvis and abdomen.
- Cancer of the small bowel, the longer, thinner part of the intestines is much rarer.
- 2also: bowels plural[literary]in the bowels of the earthen las entrañas de la tierraOraciones de ejemplo
- But what if someone stood up and admitted whatever he held deep within the bowels of his soul.
- Deep in bowels of the mansion was the epicentre of communication technology and field command.
- He would have to take it deep into the bowels of the earth, for the glorious Garland Battle was about to begin.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en India
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
In Spain, a geographical, social, and culturally homogeneous region, with a clear natural or administrative demarcation is called a comarca. Comarcas are normally smaller than