- 1 [Anatomy/Anatomía] also large bowel intestino (masculine) grueso to move o open one's bowels hacer* de vientre, ir* de cuerpo, mover* el vientre or el intestino (River Plate area/Río de la Plata) [formal]Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The large intestine or large bowel consists of the colon and the section before the anus, the rectum.
- This misplaced tissue may be found on the ovaries, uterus, bowel, pelvis and abdomen.
- Cancer of the small bowel, the longer, thinner part of the intestines is much rarer.
- 2(bowels plural)[literary/literario] in the bowels of the earth en las entrañas de la tierraMás ejemplos en oraciones
- But what if someone stood up and admitted whatever he held deep within the bowels of his soul.
- Deep in bowels of the mansion was the epicentre of communication technology and field command.
- He would have to take it deep into the bowels of the earth, for the glorious Garland Battle was about to begin.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The National Police (Policía Nacional) was set up in Spain in 1976. Its members patrol provincial capitals and big cities, which are responsible for its finance, administration, and recruitment. Although armed, it has never been considered a repressive force, unlike the