Traducción de brain en español:
- 1 (organ) the human brainel cerebro humanoOraciones de ejemplo
- This occurs as a result of damage to soft brain tissue when the brain rattles against the skull.
- It is a precious tissue like the nervous tissue of the brain, spinal cord and heart muscle, as it cannot heal like the other tissues.
- Stem cells are harvested from bone marrow, umbilical cords, the brain and spinal cord and other tissues.
- 2 (intellect) she's got a good braines muy inteligentehis brain is still as agile as everla cabeza le sigue funcionando perfectamenteto be bored out of one's brain (British) [colloquial]estar aburrido como una ostra [colloquial]to have something on the brain [colloquial]tener algo metido en la cabezashe's got that boy on the braintiene a ese chico metido en la cabezatiene el seso sorbido por ese chico [colloquial]
- 3 (clever person) the best brains in the countrylos mejores cerebros del paíssee also→ brainsOraciones de ejemplo
- Could this be the big mo for Ben, Mena and Anil, the brains and the energy behind Typepad and Movable Type?
- It's time to ask Tommy Champion, the brains and energy behind this event some questions.
- Ansett liberated them from the old firm and set them up in KordaMentha (putting the brains of the outfit up front there).
- [colloquial]romperle la crisma a [colloquial]I'll brain you if you don't shut up!¡te rompo la crisma si no te callas! [colloquial]Oraciones de ejemplo
- And in the morning when I looked at him, I asked what he was in for, it seemed that he'd brained his superior officer with a rifle butt.
- In these streets he met Anitus, the king of the country, and brained him with his club, which was the fashion among gentlemen in those days.
- Girls that like braining other girls with lacrosse sticks?
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda