Traducción de brain en español:
- 1 (organ) the human brainel cerebro humanoOraciones de ejemplo
- This occurs as a result of damage to soft brain tissue when the brain rattles against the skull.
- It is a precious tissue like the nervous tissue of the brain, spinal cord and heart muscle, as it cannot heal like the other tissues.
- Stem cells are harvested from bone marrow, umbilical cords, the brain and spinal cord and other tissues.
- 2 (intellect) Ver ejemplos: she's got a good brainhis brain is still as agile as everes muy inteligenteto be bored out of one's brain (British English) [colloquial]la cabeza le sigue funcionando perfectamenteto have something on the brain [colloquial]estar aburrido como una ostra [colloquial]she's got that boy on the braintener algo metido en la cabezatiene a ese chico metido en la cabezatiene el seso sorbido por ese chico [colloquial]
- 3 (clever person) the best brains in the country(before noun) the brain drainlos mejores cerebros del paíssee also → brainsla fuga de cerebrosOraciones de ejemplo
- Could this be the big mo for Ben, Mena and Anil, the brains and the energy behind Typepad and Movable Type?
- It's time to ask Tommy Champion, the brains and energy behind this event some questions.
- Ansett liberated them from the old firm and set them up in KordaMentha (putting the brains of the outfit up front there).
- [colloquial]I'll brain you if you don't shut up!romperle la crisma a [colloquial]¡te rompo la crisma si no te callas! [colloquial]Oraciones de ejemplo
- And in the morning when I looked at him, I asked what he was in for, it seemed that he'd brained his superior officer with a rifle butt.
- In these streets he met Anitus, the king of the country, and brained him with his club, which was the fashion among gentlemen in those days.
- Girls that like braining other girls with lacrosse sticks?
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en Malasia
Muy popular en India
Muy popular en Pakistán
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Mezcal is an alcoholic drink similar to