Traducción de breach en español:
- 1 countable and uncountable (of law, code) breach of contract breach of privilege (in UK)abuso (masculine) de la inmunidad parlamentariaa breach of confidence or trustun abuso de confianzait caused a breach of national security
una infidenciaatentó contra or puso en peligro la seguridad nacionalbreach of the peace she was arrested for breach of the peacela detuvieron por alterar el orden públicothey are in breach of the planning lawsestán infringiendo or contraviniendo la ley de ordenación urbana
- 2 countable (gap, opening) [formal] to open a breachabrir una brechato stand in the breachestar en la brecha or al pie del cañónto step into/fill the breachllenar el huecoOraciones de ejemplo
Oraciones de ejemplo
- But once the tanks had rolled over the tents of the hunger strikers and once the bodies had been removed and the blood washed away, what was left was a breach between party and people that would never heal.
- And he should tell the Cuban leader that his revolution won't be won until the breach between Cuba and the USA is mended.
- Frankly, it would be difficult to imagine a greater breach between what residents of Toronto want for their city and the decisions that are being made about it.
- The CASEVAC used the breach made by the sappers to get the vehicles on the OBJ.
- To prevent such an assault, defenders were forced to attack the siege engines or their operators to prevent a breach in their fortifications.
- The soldiers gave chase as their attack was shifted to the breach in the city wall.
- 1(security)they were charged with breaching the peace
poner en peligrolos acusaron de alterar el orden públicoOraciones de ejemplo
Oraciones de ejemplo
- For the first fortnight the Turks assaulted the land defences, breaching the outer walls, but could still not get inside.
- Last year's floods in Gowdall led to over 100 properties being flooded after a barrier bank was breached by the River Aire.
- That includes bringing back the 10-acre lake built in the 1740s, but drained in 1922 when the dam wall was breached.
- A councillor who tried to hit a protester at a public meeting breached a code of conduct but will not face disciplinary action, an investigation found yesterday.
- But the Board has decided not to refer the matter to an Ethical Standards Officer for investigation as it has ruled that the comments had not breached its code of conduct.
- This worship is bred out of either greed of knowledge and favours or the fear of having breached some code of conduct, and sometimes out of respect for having found the answer.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda