Traducción de breach en español:
- 1 countable or uncountable (of law, code) breach of contract breach of privilege (in UK)a breach of confidence o trustabuso (masculine) de la inmunidad parlamentariait caused a breach of national securityun abuso de confianzauna infidenciabreach of the peace she was arrested for breach of the peaceatentó contra or puso en peligro la seguridad nacionalthey are in breach of the planning lawsla detuvieron por alterar el orden públicoestán infringiendo or contraviniendo la ley de ordenación urbana
- 2 countable (gap, opening) [formal] to open a breachto stand in the breachabrir una brechato step into/fill the breachestar en la brecha or al pie del cañónllenar el huecoOraciones de ejemplo
- The CASEVAC used the breach made by the sappers to get the vehicles on the OBJ.
- To prevent such an assault, defenders were forced to attack the siege engines or their operators to prevent a breach in their fortifications.
- The soldiers gave chase as their attack was shifted to the breach in the city wall.
- 3 countable (break) [formal]Oraciones de ejemplo
- But once the tanks had rolled over the tents of the hunger strikers and once the bodies had been removed and the blood washed away, what was left was a breach between party and people that would never heal.
- And he should tell the Cuban leader that his revolution won't be won until the breach between Cuba and the USA is mended.
- Frankly, it would be difficult to imagine a greater breach between what residents of Toronto want for their city and the decisions that are being made about it.
- 1.1(security)they were charged with breaching the peaceponer en peligro1.2 [formal]los acusaron de alterar el orden público(defenses/wall)abrir una brecha enOraciones de ejemplo
Oraciones de ejemplo
- For the first fortnight the Turks assaulted the land defences, breaching the outer walls, but could still not get inside.
- Last year's floods in Gowdall led to over 100 properties being flooded after a barrier bank was breached by the River Aire.
- That includes bringing back the 10-acre lake built in the 1740s, but drained in 1922 when the dam wall was breached.
- A councillor who tried to hit a protester at a public meeting breached a code of conduct but will not face disciplinary action, an investigation found yesterday.
- But the Board has decided not to refer the matter to an Ethical Standards Officer for investigation as it has ruled that the comments had not breached its code of conduct.
- This worship is bred out of either greed of knowledge and favours or the fear of having breached some code of conduct, and sometimes out of respect for having found the answer.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en India
Muy popular en Pakistán
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Today is Aberri Eguna, Basque national day, and a public holiday in the Basque country of Spain.