Traducción de breach en español:
- 1 c and u (of law, code) infracción (feminine), violación (feminine) breach of contract incumplimiento (masculine) de contrato breach of privilege (in UK) abuso (masculine) de la inmunidad parlamentaria a breach of confidence o trust un abuso de confianza, una infidencia it caused a breach of national security atentó contra or puso en peligro la seguridad nacional breach of the peace alteración (feminine) del orden público she was arrested for breach of the peace la detuvieron por alterar el orden público they are in breach of the planning laws están infringiendo or contraviniendo la ley de ordenación urbana
- 2 countable/numerable (gap, opening) [formal] brecha (feminine) to open a breach abrir* una brecha to stand in the breach estar* en la brecha or al pie del cañón to step into/fill the breach llenar el huecoOraciones de ejemplo
- The CASEVAC used the breach made by the sappers to get the vehicles on the OBJ.
- To prevent such an assault, defenders were forced to attack the siege engines or their operators to prevent a breach in their fortifications.
- The soldiers gave chase as their attack was shifted to the breach in the city wall.
- 3 countable/numerable (break) [formal] ruptura (feminine)Oraciones de ejemplo
- But once the tanks had rolled over the tents of the hunger strikers and once the bodies had been removed and the blood washed away, what was left was a breach between party and people that would never heal.
- And he should tell the Cuban leader that his revolution won't be won until the breach between Cuba and the USA is mended.
- Frankly, it would be difficult to imagine a greater breach between what residents of Toronto want for their city and the decisions that are being made about it.
transitive verb/verbo transitivo
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Canadá
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en Malasia
Muy popular en Pakistán
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
A piñata is a hollow figure made of cardboard, or from a clay pot lined with colored paper. Filled with fruit, candy, toys, etc, and hung up at parties, people take turns to stand in front of them blindfolded and try to break them with a stick. They feature in Mexican posadas