Traducción de breadth en español:
- 1.1 countable or uncountable (width) the room is 12ft in breadthla habitación tiene 12 pies de ancho or una anchura de 12 piesOraciones de ejemplo1.2 uncountable (extent) breadth of vision
amplitud de mirasOraciones de ejemplo
- Daytona is mammoth, in breadth and length and height.
- We measured length and maximum breadth of eggs laid by all study pairs using vernier calipers.
- To the left of the compartment was a gap of about eight inches in breadth and fourteen in length.
- Only the love of life gives the artist his unreserved truthfulness towards everything that he perceives and reproduces, his breadth, scope and depth of vision.
- His depth of technique and breadth of experience make for an authoritative debut.
- They report greater breadth of experience through seeing a wider range of patients and the opportunity to learn from each other's specialist knowledge.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en Malasia
Muy popular en India
Muy popular en Pakistán
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Opus Dei - Latin for "God's Work" - is a Catholic organization founded in Spain in 1928. The Opus became very influential in Spanish society, above all by founding schools and universities. The aim was to create an élite which would spread Christian ideals throughout society. The University of Navarre is one of its foremost institutions.