- 1.1 c and u (width) anchura (feminine), ancho (masculine) the room is 12ft in breadth la habitación tiene 12 pies de ancho or una anchura de 12 piesMás ejemplos en oraciones1.2 uncountable/no numerable (extent) amplitud (feminine) breadth of vision amplitud de miras
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Daytona is mammoth, in breadth and length and height.
- We measured length and maximum breadth of eggs laid by all study pairs using vernier calipers.
- To the left of the compartment was a gap of about eight inches in breadth and fourteen in length.
- Only the love of life gives the artist his unreserved truthfulness towards everything that he perceives and reproduces, his breadth, scope and depth of vision.
- His depth of technique and breadth of experience make for an authoritative debut.
- They report greater breadth of experience through seeing a wider range of patients and the opportunity to learn from each other's specialist knowledge.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Did you know that the primary meaning of almuerzo is lunch? It is used only in this sense in most of Latin America. In Spain and Mexico, where comida is the usual word for lunch, almuerzo can also be a mid-morning snack.