Traducción de breadth en español:
- 1.1 c and u (width) anchura (feminine), ancho (masculine) the room is 12ft in breadth la habitación tiene 12 pies de ancho or una anchura de 12 piesExample sentences1.2 uncountable/no numerable (extent) amplitud (feminine) breadth of vision amplitud de miras
- Daytona is mammoth, in breadth and length and height.
- We measured length and maximum breadth of eggs laid by all study pairs using vernier calipers.
- To the left of the compartment was a gap of about eight inches in breadth and fourteen in length.
- Only the love of life gives the artist his unreserved truthfulness towards everything that he perceives and reproduces, his breadth, scope and depth of vision.
- His depth of technique and breadth of experience make for an authoritative debut.
- They report greater breadth of experience through seeing a wider range of patients and the opportunity to learn from each other's specialist knowledge.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The Defensor del pueblo is an ombudsman nominated by the Spanish Parliament to defend the rights of citizens against government maladministration. If he upholds a complaint he advises the administration on appropriate compensation. This post, under the same name, also exists in some Latin American countries.