Traducción de brilliance en español:
- 1.1 (brightness) resplandor (masculine), fulgor (masculine) the diamond's brilliance el resplandor del brillanteOraciones de ejemplo1.2 (skill, intelligence) brillantez (feminine) 1.3 (magnificence) [literary/literario] esplendor (masculine) [literary/literario]
Oraciones de ejemplo
- The blue light flashed its brilliance once more, and the library faded back in existence around them.
- Every now and then, there emerges a star, which, by its sheer brilliance, throws light far from where it originated.
- The forest let light in with such brilliance and beauty it was breathtaking.
- We exalt effortless brilliance, we celebrate talent and the achievement that comes easily, naturally.
- But then his intellectual brilliance is matched by his enigmatic personality - you can't be sure what he's really up to.
- The authority, stamina, cool brilliance, and power of Nilsson's singing are evident throughout these two discs.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en Malasia
Muy popular en India
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Radio broadcasting in Spain began in the 1920s. The state-run Radio Nacional de España (RNE) was established during the Civil War. There are many private radio stations and they compete fiercely. Radio personalities are paid huge salaries, out of which they employ the staff for their programs.