- 1.1 (brightness) resplandor (masculine), fulgor (masculine) the diamond's brilliance el resplandor del brillanteMás ejemplos en oraciones1.2 (skill, intelligence) brillantez (feminine) 1.3 (magnificence) [literary/literario] esplendor (masculine) [literary/literario]
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The blue light flashed its brilliance once more, and the library faded back in existence around them.
- Every now and then, there emerges a star, which, by its sheer brilliance, throws light far from where it originated.
- The forest let light in with such brilliance and beauty it was breathtaking.
- We exalt effortless brilliance, we celebrate talent and the achievement that comes easily, naturally.
- But then his intellectual brilliance is matched by his enigmatic personality - you can't be sure what he's really up to.
- The authority, stamina, cool brilliance, and power of Nilsson's singing are evident throughout these two discs.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
The PAN (Partido de Acción Nacional) is the political party that won the Mexican general elections in 2000, breaking the Partido Revolucional Institucional's record of 71 years in power. PRI - Partido Revolucionario InstitucionalPAN was founded in 1939 as a conservative alternative to President, Lázaro Cárdenas. It presents an image of being a defender of popular causes, but takes an individualistic approach to matters of education and property. Its traditional policies include limiting state intervention in the economy to a minimum and bringing about a greater rapprochement between the government and the church.