- 1.1 (brightness) resplandor (m), fulgor (m) the diamond's brilliance el resplandor del brillanteMás ejemplos en oraciones1.2 (skill, intelligence) brillantez (feminine) 1.3 (magnificence) [literary/literario] esplendor (masculine) [literary/literario]
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The blue light flashed its brilliance once more, and the library faded back in existence around them.
- Every now and then, there emerges a star, which, by its sheer brilliance, throws light far from where it originated.
- The forest let light in with such brilliance and beauty it was breathtaking.
- We exalt effortless brilliance, we celebrate talent and the achievement that comes easily, naturally.
- But then his intellectual brilliance is matched by his enigmatic personality - you can't be sure what he's really up to.
- The authority, stamina, cool brilliance, and power of Nilsson's singing are evident throughout these two discs.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Palacio de Oriente, also known as the Palacio Real, is the official residence of the Spanish Royal Family. The Royal Family now lives in the Palacio de la Zarzuela, on the outskirts of Madrid.