Traducción de brisk en español:
- 1.1 (lively, quick)(pace)
rápido y enérgico
brioso(walk)trading was brisk on the Stock Exchange
a paso ligerohubo gran actividad en la Bolsaice-cream sellers did a brisk tradelos vendedores de helados vendieron muchísimo1.2 (efficient, energetic)(person/manner)the service is brisk
enérgico or dinámico y eficienteel servicio es rápido y eficienteOraciones de ejemplo
Oraciones de ejemplo1.3 (fresh and invigorating)
- That done, she departed for the stables at a brisk speedy walk.
- Navi took a quick break from their brisk walk by leaning against one of the light poles.
- Darren had to hurry to keep pace with his father's brisk walk.
- The answering tone was brisk and businesslike, as if this happened ordinarily and every day.
- She said all this in a brisk voice but faltered slightly when she saw all my luggage.
- ‘Time to go, Cheri,’ Mrs Barnes chirped in brisk tones.
frescoOraciones de ejemplo
- A cold, brisk wind fills the square on a grey Saturday afternoon.
- Though the wind was brisk and chilly, the sun was bright and warm.
- The September night was chilly, with a brisk wind picking up, but neither seemed to notice.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda