Traducción de brisk en español:
- 1.1 (lively, quick) [pace] rápido y enérgico, brioso; [walk] a paso ligero trading was brisk on the Stock Exchange hubo gran actividad en la Bolsa ice-cream sellers did a brisk trade los vendedores de helados vendieron muchísimo 1.2 (efficient, energetic) [person/manner] enérgico or dinámico y eficiente the service is brisk el servicio es rápido y eficienteExample sentences
Example sentences1.3 (fresh and invigorating) [wind/morning] fresco
- That done, she departed for the stables at a brisk speedy walk.
- Navi took a quick break from their brisk walk by leaning against one of the light poles.
- Darren had to hurry to keep pace with his father's brisk walk.
- The answering tone was brisk and businesslike, as if this happened ordinarily and every day.
- She said all this in a brisk voice but faltered slightly when she saw all my luggage.
- ‘Time to go, Cheri,’ Mrs Barnes chirped in brisk tones.
- A cold, brisk wind fills the square on a grey Saturday afternoon.
- Though the wind was brisk and chilly, the sun was bright and warm.
- The September night was chilly, with a brisk wind picking up, but neither seemed to notice.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
The current Spanish Constitution (Constitución Española) was approved in the