Traducción de brisk en español:
- 1.1 (lively, quick)(pace)rápido y enérgico(walk)trading was brisk on the Stock Exchangea paso ligeroice-cream sellers did a brisk tradehubo gran actividad en la Bolsa1.2 (efficient, energetic)los vendedores de helados vendieron muchísimo(person/manner)the service is briskenérgico or dinámico y eficienteel servicio es rápido y eficienteOraciones de ejemplo
Oraciones de ejemplo1.3 (fresh and invigorating)
- That done, she departed for the stables at a brisk speedy walk.
- Navi took a quick break from their brisk walk by leaning against one of the light poles.
- Darren had to hurry to keep pace with his father's brisk walk.
(wind/morning)Oraciones de ejemplo
- The answering tone was brisk and businesslike, as if this happened ordinarily and every day.
- She said all this in a brisk voice but faltered slightly when she saw all my luggage.
- ‘Time to go, Cheri,’ Mrs Barnes chirped in brisk tones.
- A cold, brisk wind fills the square on a grey Saturday afternoon.
- Though the wind was brisk and chilly, the sun was bright and warm.
- The September night was chilly, with a brisk wind picking up, but neither seemed to notice.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en Malasia
Muy popular en Pakistán
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Carnaval is the three days of festivities preceding Lent, characterized by costumes, masks, drinking, music, and dancing.