Traducción de brisk en español:
- 1.1 (lively, quick) [pace] rápido y enérgico, brioso; [walk] a paso ligero trading was brisk on the Stock Exchange hubo gran actividad en la Bolsa ice-cream sellers did a brisk trade los vendedores de helados vendieron muchísimo 1.2 (efficient, energetic) [person/manner] enérgico or dinámico y eficiente the service is brisk el servicio es rápido y eficienteOraciones de ejemplo
Oraciones de ejemplo1.3 (fresh and invigorating) [wind/morning] fresco
- That done, she departed for the stables at a brisk speedy walk.
- Navi took a quick break from their brisk walk by leaning against one of the light poles.
- Darren had to hurry to keep pace with his father's brisk walk.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- The answering tone was brisk and businesslike, as if this happened ordinarily and every day.
- She said all this in a brisk voice but faltered slightly when she saw all my luggage.
- ‘Time to go, Cheri,’ Mrs Barnes chirped in brisk tones.
- A cold, brisk wind fills the square on a grey Saturday afternoon.
- Though the wind was brisk and chilly, the sun was bright and warm.
- The September night was chilly, with a brisk wind picking up, but neither seemed to notice.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Canadá
Muy popular en Australia
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
An estanco is an establishment selling tobacco, stamps, bus and subway passes and other products whose sale is restricted. Cigarettes etc are sold in bars and cafés but at higher prices. Estancos also sell stationery and sometimes newspapers.