Traducción de bronze en español:
- 1 1.1 uncountable/no numerable (metal) bronce (masculine); (before noun/delante del nombre) [statue/coin] de bronce the Bronze Age la Edad de bronceOraciones de ejemplo1.2 countable/numerable (statue, ornament) bronce (masculine)
Oraciones de ejemplo1.3 countable/numerable bronze (medal) medalla (feminine) de bronce (before noun/delante del nombre) bronze medalist medallista (masculine and feminine) de bronce, medalla (masculine and feminine) de bronce
- During the fifth century BC the Athenians introduced the third and more lowly currency metal: bronze, an alloy of copper and tin.
- He described the ratios between the densities of gold, mercury, lead, silver, bronze, copper, brass, iron, and tin.
- A century ago, before stainless steel was widely available, winery equipment was often made of iron, copper, or bronze, an alloy of copper and tin.
- They house an esthetic potpourri of modern painting and Ming sculpture, Luristan bronzes and mobiles by Alexander Calder, furniture by Marcel Breuer and reliefs by Jean Arp.
- With the assistance of Duveen, Frick formed a notable collection of Italian sculpture - bronzes by among others Pollaiuolo, Vecchietta, and Riccio, and a rare marble Bust of a Lady by Laurana.
- The piece recalls both an early Cubist still-life sculpture by Picasso and a Futurist bronze by Boccioni.
- 2 uncountable/no numerable (color) color (masculine) bronce the bronze of her hair el castaño dorado de sus cabellos (before noun/delante del nombre) [sheen/tint] dorado, broncíneo [literary/literario]; [skin] bronceadoOraciones de ejemplo
- Hours later my legs were a beautiful, rich shade of bronze - this colour is good.
- His clothes were of colours ever shifting between bronze, silver and gold and it seemed to shine without reflecting the sunlight.
- The heads would be coloured bronze, said Mr Malkin, who has smaller public works of art already under his belt.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Canadá
Muy popular en Australia
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
An estanco is an establishment selling tobacco, stamps, bus and subway passes and other products whose sale is restricted. Cigarettes etc are sold in bars and cafés but at higher prices. Estancos also sell stationery and sometimes newspapers.