- 1 (on Internet) navegador (masculine)
- 2 (person) curioso, (masculine, feminine)Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Few book browsers would guess that it is about the president's dog.
- And some information is aimed at those book browsers who are interested in biographical details concerning more artistic and intellectual matters.
- The hushed reading rooms that feel cool even on a hot day, the murmuring quiet broken only by occasional whispering, and browsers lost in dark book stacks.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Spain's War of Independence against Napoleon Bonaparte's French occupation was ignited by the popular revolt in Madrid on 2 May 1808 against the French army. With support from the Duke of Wellington, Spanish resistance continued for over five years in a guerra de guerrillas which gave the world the concept and the term guerrilla warfare. The autocratic Fernando VII was restored to the throne in 1814, and his first act was to abolish the progressive Constitution of Cadiz adopted in 1812.