Traducción de bucket en español:
- 1.1 (container) balde (masculine) or (Spain/España) cubo (masculine) or (Mexico/México) cubeta (feminine) or (Venezuela) tobo (masculine) to kick the bucket [colloquial/familiar] [humorous/humorístico] estirar la pata [colloquial/familiar] [humorous/humorístico] to leak like a rusty bucket [colloquial/familiar] his alibi leaks like a rusty bucket su coartada hace agua por todas partesExample sentences1.2 (bucketful) a bucket of water un balde or (Spain/España) un cubo or (Mexico/México) una cubeta or (Venezuela) un tobo de agua to rain buckets llover* a cántaros to cry buckets llorar a lágrima viva or [colloquial/familiar] a moco tendido 1.3 (scoop — on mechanical shovel) cuchara (feminine); (— on waterwheel, dredger) cangilón (masculine); (— on digger) pala (feminine)
- Sections of bamboo or plastic buckets are used to carry water from nearby streams for cooking and washing.
- He still dumps the milk in buckets and carries the buckets to the milk tank.
- The beans are poured from the buckets into smaller metal bins, and pickers are paid based on the number of bins they fill.
- Too much water will make the buckets unstable and they may tip over.
- A wooden or metal wheel with paddles or buckets of some kind are attached to the outside so that when set in a watercourse it will rotate as a result of pressure from the movement of the water.
- Water pours into the top bucket at a steady rate and gives the system energy while water leaks out of each bucket at a steady rate and removes energy from the system.
- As the belt with the buckets was lowered into the hold of a ship, the buckets would scoop up the grain and hoist it up into the structure where it was dropped into tall bins.
- He then placed the buckets closer together and was then able to achieve 1800 or 2000 bushels an hour.
- The grain would be lifted up in buckets attached to a conveyor belt to the top of the elevator and then distributed into storage bins by a movable spout.
- This company also makes use of quick couplers on its loaders, so the bucket can quickly be attached or removed from the loader.
- His arm was crushed by a large bucket on a digger.
- So he called his dad who brought up the tractor, and he got into the digger bucket and they maneuvered it up high into the tree and rescued her.
intransitive verb/verbo intransitivo(especially British English/especialmente inglés británico) [colloquial/familiar]
Verbos con partícula
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The Defensor del pueblo is an ombudsman nominated by the Spanish Parliament to defend the rights of citizens against government maladministration. If he upholds a complaint he advises the administration on appropriate compensation. This post, under the same name, also exists in some Latin American countries.