Traducción de bucket en español:
- 1 (container) to kick the bucket [colloquial] [humorous]estirar la pata [colloquial] [humorous]to leak like a rusty bucket [colloquial]his alibi leaks like a rusty bucketsu coartada hace agua por todas partesOraciones de ejemplo
- Sections of bamboo or plastic buckets are used to carry water from nearby streams for cooking and washing.
- He still dumps the milk in buckets and carries the buckets to the milk tank.
- The beans are poured from the buckets into smaller metal bins, and pickers are paid based on the number of bins they fill.
- 3 (scoop)(on mechanical shovel) cuchara (feminine)(on waterwheel, dredger) cangilón (masculine)(on digger) pala (feminine)Oraciones de ejemplo
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Too much water will make the buckets unstable and they may tip over.
- A wooden or metal wheel with paddles or buckets of some kind are attached to the outside so that when set in a watercourse it will rotate as a result of pressure from the movement of the water.
- Water pours into the top bucket at a steady rate and gives the system energy while water leaks out of each bucket at a steady rate and removes energy from the system.
- This company also makes use of quick couplers on its loaders, so the bucket can quickly be attached or removed from the loader.
- His arm was crushed by a large bucket on a digger.
- So he called his dad who brought up the tractor, and he got into the digger bucket and they maneuvered it up high into the tree and rescued her.
intransitive verb(esp British) [colloquial]
- 1 (go fast) bucket (along) (vehicle)ir a gran velocidadOraciones de ejemplo
- The Cuban driver swung out of town, and the bus bucketed along the narrow muddy road.
- So I held on to the string, and the whistle continued and the little train bucketed along like a mad thing till I was told to let go.
- In the far off distance, a single vehicle was bucketing along the road, a brown cloud of dust boiling up behind it.
- 2it's bucketing (down)está lloviendo a cántarosOraciones de ejemplo
- Unfortunately we had reckoned without the Texas weather, which decided to bucket down with rain all morning.
- Its been bucketing it down in these parts for the last few days.
- The rain was bucketing down hard and showed no sign of letting up.
Verbos con partícula
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda