- 1.1 c (edifice) edificio (m), inmueble (m) [formal]Más ejemplos en oraciones1.2 u (construction) construcción (f); (before n) [materials] de construcción building contractor contratista (mf) (de obras) building industry industria (f) de la construcción building land terreno (m) edificable building line línea (f) límite de edificación, (línea (f) de) paramento (m) (Col) building lot (AmE) solar (m) building permit permiso (m) de obras building site obra (f) the building trade la industria de la construcción building works (construction of buildings) obras (fpl) de construcción (buildings) edificaciones (fpl)
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- In my view, it would be illogical and incorrect to describe these two buildings as a house.
- The few settlements we pass look grey and mean, low stone buildings with grass roofs.
- One of the plans was for the gallery and museum buildings to be turned into luxury flats.
- Modeling clay and other building materials like blocks can help children explore.
- Prior to the Civil War, New York City led the nation in steamship and engine building.
- I spent a few days at his yard, watching the process of designing and building.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Each of the 55 different administrative areas into which Spain is divided is called a provincia. Each provincia includes a main city or town, sometimes more, depending on its social and economic power. The provincial capital usually has the same name as the province.