Traducción de building en español:
- 1.1 countable/numerable (edifice) edificio (masculine), inmueble (masculine) [formal]Example sentences1.2 uncountable/no numerable (construction) construcción (feminine); (before noun/delante del nombre) [materials] de construcción building contractor contratista (masculine and feminine) (de obras) building industry industria (feminine) de la construcción building land terreno (masculine) edificable building lot (American English/inglés norteamericano) solar (masculine) building permit permiso (masculine) de obras the building trade la industria de la construcción building works (construction of buildings) obras (feminine plural) de construcción (buildings) edificaciones (feminine plural)
- In my view, it would be illogical and incorrect to describe these two buildings as a house.
- The few settlements we pass look grey and mean, low stone buildings with grass roofs.
- One of the plans was for the gallery and museum buildings to be turned into luxury flats.
- Modeling clay and other building materials like blocks can help children explore.
- Prior to the Civil War, New York City led the nation in steamship and engine building.
- I spent a few days at his yard, watching the process of designing and building.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In Mexican politics, a prospective party candidate for the presidency is called a tapado. Candidates traditionally emerge from within the party but their identity is not revealed until the candidate is officially declared: they remain tapados (hidden), thus arousing a great deal of speculation. Under the rule of the