Traducción de building en español:
- 1.1 countable (edifice)Oraciones de ejemplo1.2 uncountable (construction)
(before noun) (materials)building contractor building industry
- In my view, it would be illogical and incorrect to describe these two buildings as a house.
- The few settlements we pass look grey and mean, low stone buildings with grass roofs.
- One of the plans was for the gallery and museum buildings to be turned into luxury flats.
de construcciónindustria (feminine) de la construcciónbuilding landterreno (masculine) edificablebuilding lot (American English) building permit the building trade building works(construction of buildings)
obras (feminine plural) de construcción(buildings)
edificaciones (feminine plural)Oraciones de ejemplo
- Modeling clay and other building materials like blocks can help children explore.
- Prior to the Civil War, New York City led the nation in steamship and engine building.
- I spent a few days at his yard, watching the process of designing and building.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda