Traducción de bundle en español:
- 1.1 (of clothes, rags)(of newspapers, letters)(of money)that child is a bundle of joy/mischiefshe's a bundle of nervesese niño es un cascabel/un diablillohe isn't a bundle of laughses un manojo de nerviosthe play isn't exactly a bundle of laughsno es muy divertido que digamosto go a bundle on something/somebody (British English) [slang]I don't go a bundle on Lucy/that ideala obra no es precisamente muy cómicaLucy/la idea no me vuelve locoOraciones de ejemplo1.2 (large sum of money) Ver ejemplos: a bundle [colloquial]
1.3 (of fibers)un dineralun platal (South America) [colloquial]un pastón (Spain) [colloquial]un lanón (Mexico) [colloquial]Oraciones de ejemplo1.4 (of software, a product)
- Can I take you then to the book of materials, the bundle of documents, page 58, and invite your attention to the accumulation of three sentences.
- The principal authority on which we rely for that view is conveniently set out in the bundle of materials that the appellant has provided to the Court.
- As he walked away, I noticed a thick bundle of music under his arm.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- The midbrain is attached to the base of the cerebral hemispheres by the cerebral peduncles, two massive, flattened bundles of nerve fibres.
- Normal epididymis and smooth muscle bundles were present at the edge of the tumor.
- The hemorrhoidectomy specimens showed a stroma of connective tissue containing many blood vessels, and interwoven bundles of smooth muscle.
- Potentially, the customer could sell the cards and software as a bundle, or even design a turnkey workstation around the two, he said.
- This makes the 9600 Pro a light software package, but in my point of view that is for the best because with no games included in the software bundles it makes card a little less expensive.
- Granted, there are a lot of extras included with the MSI card, but if dumping the poor game bundle drops the price, we say go for it MSI.
- 1.1 (make into a bundle) the system comes with bundled software1.2 (push) (+ adverb complement) she bundled them off to schoolel sistema viene con software incluidothey bundled him into the carlos despachó al colegiohe was bundled out of the countrylo metieron a empujones en el cochelo echaron del paísOraciones de ejemplo1.3 (software/products)
vender en paqueteOraciones de ejemplo
- At the airport about a third are selected and are forcibly bundled onto a clandestine flight.
- On the return, both Sofia and Plovdiv were fog-bound so we landed at Varna and were unceremoniously bundled on to ancient coaches for the six hour journey to Sofia.
- And third, that Mozart was bundled unceremoniously into a pauper's grave with miscellaneous corpses on a snowy night.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- As for the female performers, hair longer than the shoulder must be bundled up.
- Rice-stalk mattresses must all be bundled up again and returned.
- It is telling that Bunting bundles the two issues together as if they were in some sense equivalent and equally objectionable.
- Sun will bundle the AppIQ software with its own storage management package by the second half of this year.
- Offmyserver and NetSoft teamed up to bring this appliance to market, with NetSoft doing the software and Offmyserver bundling it with the hardware.
- Tapwave already bundles web browsing software with the consoles, which to date have had to connect to a mobile phone via Bluetooth or infrared wireless links in order to provide Internet connectivity.
Verbos con partícula
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en India
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
ESO (Educación Secundaria Obligatoria) is one of the stages of secondary education established in Spain by the