Traducción de bunny en español:
noun plural bunnies
- 1also: bunny rabbit[colloquial]conejito (masculine) [colloquial]Oraciones de ejemplo
Oraciones de ejemplo
- It's a commonplace that actors are dumb bunnies when they start talking about politics.
- So, like the brave little bunny I am, I took the day off and have mainly spent it vegetating and feeling sick.
- If I've got 20-30 pages open, which is by no means unusual, then I'm going to be a deeply sad bunny if they all just vanish with a thud.
- Nevertheless, at this stage it is going down well with the bunnies, despite warnings such a move will make the health insurance industry less viable - and what is not spelled out directly yet, result in still higher premiums.
- Coles would have appeared, or did someone think it was worth getting the bunnies at Coles Myer all panicked by introducing Newbridge into the equation?
- And, of course no more bunnies like Fosters with assets to sell.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda