Traducción de burr en español:
- 1 countable/numerable (spiny seedhead — small) abrojo (masculine), cadillo (masculine) (Colombia) ; (— large) erizo (masculine)Oraciones de ejemplo
- The plant must be eliminated before the flowers ripen and form the brown prickly burrs which spread the seeds.
- He worked to make a synthetic material that duplicated the burs clinging to his wool socks.
- It produces one inch long bur-like fruits with a single seed in each bur.
- 2 c and u (on edge of metal) rebaba (feminine)Oraciones de ejemplo
- When done, give the wall a light sanding to knock down any burrs or ridges.
- It slices through any material (including six inches of titanium) without leaving any burrs, or rough edges.
- Use a metal file to remove any burrs and to dull the sharp cut edges.
- 3 uncountable/no numerable (in pronunciation)[ manera de pronunciar las erres en ciertas regiones ]Oraciones de ejemplo
- The Scotch-Irish are unlikely to share speech patterns and the characteristic burr (a distinctive trilled ‘r’) with the Scots.
- Scots may lose their regional ties in becoming New Zealanders, and the accent softens or disappears apart from the Southland burr.
- The best way I know of to learn a uvular trill, sometimes called a 'burr', is by practicing gargling.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en Malasia
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Sherry is produced in an area of chalky soil known as albariza lying between the towns of Puerto de Santa María, Sanlúcar de Barrameda, and Jerez de la Frontera in Cádiz province. It is from Jerez that sherry takes its English name. Sherries, made from grape varieties including Palomino and Pedro Ximénez, are drunk worldwide as an aperitif, and in Spain as an accompaniment to