Traducción de buzz en español:
- 1 1.1 (of bee, wasp)Oraciones de ejemplo1.2 (of voices) there was a buzz of excitement in the lecture hall
hubo un murmullo de agitación en la sala de conferencias1.3 (as signal)Oraciones de ejemplo
- Then, from somewhere nearby, seemingly above the everyday sounds of the street, came the insect buzz of a tiny motor.
- The only sounds were the crackling of the fire and the buzz of nocturnal insects waking up.
- Dialogue had to be carefully picked out from among the buzz of insects and neighbours chatting.
- Jem's words are cut off by the buzz of Olivia's telephone, and Olivia presses the speaker button.
- The buzz of telephones and fax machines fills Lauren's head as she attempts to peruse an investment project put to her by Jake.
- The buzz of an alarm clock sounded through the room.
- 2 (phone call) [colloquial]to give somebody a buzzdarle or pegarle or (Mexico) echarle un telefonazo a alguien [colloquial]
darle un toque a alguien (Spain) [colloquial]Oraciones de ejemplo
- Give me a buzz tomorrow if you'd like and I can go over the details with you.
- If you need help debugging it, you're more than welcome to give me a buzz tomorrow.
- I might give her a buzz tomorrow to see what the deal is.
- 3 (thrill) [colloquial] (from drugs) (thrill) I get a real buzz out of surfingel surf me vuelve locoOraciones de ejemplo
- We go on funfair rides, drive fast cars, ride motorbikes, climb highest summits, take part in dangerous sports - all basically for a thrill, a buzz.
- I get a great buzz and a great thrill every time he rides for me.
- But shark-feeding dives - where divers get bumped by huge Caribbean reef sharks - are the ultimate buzz for thrill-seekers.
- 4 (rumor, news)(British English) [colloquial]the buzz is that …
rumor (masculine)se rumorea que …
corre la voz de que …Oraciones de ejemplo
- But the recent buzz has primarily been about her new relationship with her costar.
- And you know - you know the buzz about broadcast news, that it's on the decline.
- The good news is that the buzz has been positive.
zumbar(telephone/alarm clock)1.3 (be animated) (usually in -ing form) to buzz
withsomethingthe town was buzzing with rumorsla ciudad era un hervidero de rumoresthe Boston arts scene is really buzzinghay una actividad febril en el mundo artístico de Boston1.4 (reverberate, reel) (usually in -ing form) my ears were buzzing my head was buzzing with all the figures I had to memorizela cabeza me daba vueltas con todos los números que me tenía que aprender
- 1 1.1 (call on intercom)llamar por el interfono1.2 (call on phone)(American English) [colloquial]
darle or pegarle or (Mexico) echarle un telefonazo a [colloquial]
darle un toque a (Spain) [colloquial]Oraciones de ejemplo
- Each C - 47 brought its human cargo over the heart of Paris and buzzed the Eiffel Tower.
- A year earlier F16s had failed to intercept a Cessna light aircraft that deviated from course, and buzzed the White House.
- I turned just in time to see a supersonic jet disappear again, after buzzing us from 200 feet.
Verbos con partícula
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda