Traducción de caddie en español:
- (before noun) caddie car or cartcarrito (masculine) para los palos de golfOraciones de ejemplo
- In French the word cadet is pronounced ‘ca-day’ but in English the golfer's assistant became a caddie.
- ‘The good caddie carries much more than the weight of the golfer's clubs in his back, that's for sure,’ he said.
- He would later become a caddie and an assistant at the club.
intransitive verb caddies, caddying, caddied
- hacer de caddieto caddie for somebodyser el caddie de alguienOraciones de ejemplo
- No job in sports gets you closer to the action than caddying on the PGA Tour.
- I've caddied for several friends over the years, and several friends have caddied for me; mostly, I've caddied for my friend Ray, who is one of the club's best players.
- As I mentioned, I was 15 when I first started caddying and, although I didn't know it at the time, Ted's talent for maintaining immaculate conditions is what made me want to work in the golf business.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda