Traducción de calm en español:
adjective -er, -est
- 1.1(day)the storm died down and it became calmsin vientocesó la tormenta y volvió la calmaOraciones de ejemplo
Oraciones de ejemplo1.2 (not excited) keep calm!
- In New Zealand lake water can be stored while wind power is available and used in calm weather.
- Some of these failures occur during perfectly calm weather.
- When the wind blows, it can be a fearsome proposition, yet, like all links, it is vulnerable when the weather is calm and placid.
she remained calm throughout¡calma!we'll discuss it when you feel calmerno perdió la calma en ningún momentolo hablaremos cuando estés más calmadoOraciones de ejemplo
- Even in calm seas, the waves breaking over a reef are dangerous.
- It was really nice just to follow the cliffs and look down onto a dead calm sea with a setting sun in the west giving the whole scene a nice warm glow.
- I'd do a brief but deep meditation - start by visualising a calm sea and synchronising your breath to the waves.
- Everyone knew her time was come, but they tried to keep calm faces for her sake.
- As I see it, it is vital that you keep calm and happy so our baby will have a chance to get off to a good start in life.
- Always behave like a duck - keep calm and unruffled on the surface but paddle like the devil underneath.
- I had a drink to calm my nervescalm yourselfme tomé una copa para tranquilizarme or calmarmetranquilízatecálmateOraciones de ejemplo
- After eventually calming the woman down and assuring her they mean no harm they take her to shelter in a nearby house.
- Strangely, the song calmed people down and stopped them from running too far.
- They helped and calmed the victims and certainly prevented the patients from deteriorating further.
- 1.1 (stillness) (no plural) a (dead) calmthe calm before the storm 1.2 uncountable (peace, tranquillity)una calma chichaOraciones de ejemplo
Oraciones de ejemplo
- In some cases, the woman's fatal response occurs during a period of relative calm in the violence such as after a battering incident has already occurred.
- After a period of relative calm, things are beginning to get hectic all over again for Allison.
- For gamblers used to the relative calm of Las Vegas, the feeding frenzy in Macao can be a bit of a shock.
- There has been sunshine, hail, rain, sleet, wind and calm all within minutes of each other, but more often at the same time; a tangible oxymoron.
- For example, if you use the helium balloon with the light wind kite it will fly in that period between light winds and flat calm.
- Some people dozed during this eerie calm only to be awakened by rushing, howling winds when the back side of the hurricane struck.
Verbos con partícula
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en Malasia
Muy popular en India
Muy popular en Pakistán
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Mezcal is an alcoholic drink similar to