Traducción de campaign en español:
- 1.1 (Marketing, Politics, Sociology) (before noun) the campaign manager/fundsel director/los fondos de la campañaOraciones de ejemplo1.2 (Military)
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Passenger numbers have soared since the M.E.N. won a campaign for a new city centre coach station.
- From this platform he launched his campaign for election to the Lower House in 1958.
- The campaign against nanotechnology, like other green campaigns, is being built on the twin themes of unknown risk and corporate greed.
- This he achieved by a prolonged series of military campaigns which unified all northern India under his rule.
- For the media it is a conflict conducted in a series of military campaigns.
- The Crusades were a series of military campaigns during the time of Medieval England against the Muslims of the Middle East.
- 1.1 (Politics, Sociology)to campaign
for/ againstsomethinghacer una campaña a favor de/ en contra dealgoOraciones de ejemplo1.2 (Military)
- What does this say about his attitude towards the parliament he campaigned to establish?
- He added that low pay advocacy groups were also campaigning against the changes.
- Villagers in Heaton are among those now campaigning to protect land from housing.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda