Traducción de campaign en español:
- 1.1 (Marketing, Politics, Sociology) (before noun) the campaign manager/fundsel director/los fondos de la campañaOraciones de ejemplo1.2 (Military)
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Passenger numbers have soared since the M.E.N. won a campaign for a new city centre coach station.
- From this platform he launched his campaign for election to the Lower House in 1958.
- The campaign against nanotechnology, like other green campaigns, is being built on the twin themes of unknown risk and corporate greed.
- This he achieved by a prolonged series of military campaigns which unified all northern India under his rule.
- For the media it is a conflict conducted in a series of military campaigns.
- The Crusades were a series of military campaigns during the time of Medieval England against the Muslims of the Middle East.
- 1.1 (Politics, Sociology)to campaign
for/ againstsomething1.2 (Military)hacer una campaña a favor de/ en contra dealgoOraciones de ejemplo
- What does this say about his attitude towards the parliament he campaigned to establish?
- He added that low pay advocacy groups were also campaigning against the changes.
- Villagers in Heaton are among those now campaigning to protect land from housing.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en India
Muy popular en Pakistán
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Today is Aberri Eguna, Basque national day, and a public holiday in the Basque country of Spain.