Traducción de campaign en español:
- 1.1 [Marketing/Márketing] [Politics/Política] [Sociology/Sociología] campaña (feminine) (before noun/delante del nombre) the campaign manager/funds el director/los fondos de la campañaOraciones de ejemplo1.2 [Military/Militar] campaña (feminine)
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Passenger numbers have soared since the M.E.N. won a campaign for a new city centre coach station.
- From this platform he launched his campaign for election to the Lower House in 1958.
- The campaign against nanotechnology, like other green campaigns, is being built on the twin themes of unknown risk and corporate greed.
- This he achieved by a prolonged series of military campaigns which unified all northern India under his rule.
- For the media it is a conflict conducted in a series of military campaigns.
- The Crusades were a series of military campaigns during the time of Medieval England against the Muslims of the Middle East.
intransitive verb/verbo intransitivo
- 1.1 [Politics/Política] [Sociology/Sociología] to campaign
for/ againststh hacer* una campaña a favor de/ en contra dealgo 1.2 [Military/Militar] luchar
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en Malasia
Muy popular en India
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Radio broadcasting in Spain began in the 1920s. The state-run Radio Nacional de España (RNE) was established during the Civil War. There are many private radio stations and they compete fiercely. Radio personalities are paid huge salaries, out of which they employ the staff for their programs.