- 1 (for transport, irrigation) canal (masculine)Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Keeping enough water in the canal to guarantee ships passage has become a problem.
- Many canals, inland waterways and towpaths were open for walkers and other visitors while many English Heritage and National Trust sites were open across the region.
- The surrounding countryside is flat and almost treeless, but there is some greenery thanks to the complex of irrigation canals that feed water from the Euphrates River and other waterways.
- 2 [Anatomy/Anatomía] canal (masculine) the alimentary canal el tubo or canal digestivo the birth canal el canal del partoMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Each cord maintains its connection with the abdominal cavity via the canal, whence the vas joins the urinary tract below the bladder.
- Between the vestibular and tympanic canals lies the cochlear duct.
- This canal is the top canal of the inner ear so it is actually right under the brain.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
The CAP (Curso de Adaptación Pedagógica) is a course taken in Spain by graduates with degrees in subjects other than education, who want to teach at secondary level. Students take a CAP in a particular subject, such as mathematics, literature, etc.