- 1 (for transport, irrigation) canal (m)Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Keeping enough water in the canal to guarantee ships passage has become a problem.
- Many canals, inland waterways and towpaths were open for walkers and other visitors while many English Heritage and National Trust sites were open across the region.
- The surrounding countryside is flat and almost treeless, but there is some greenery thanks to the complex of irrigation canals that feed water from the Euphrates River and other waterways.
- 2 [Anat] canal (m) the alimentary canal el tubo or canal digestivo the birth canal el canal del partoMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Each cord maintains its connection with the abdominal cavity via the canal, whence the vas joins the urinary tract below the bladder.
- Between the vestibular and tympanic canals lies the cochlear duct.
- This canal is the top canal of the inner ear so it is actually right under the brain.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Today is Fiesta de Santiago (St James' Day). The famous Camino de Santiago, the pilgrimage of thousands of people from all over Spain and many other parts of Europe to the holy city of Santiago de Compostela, takes place in the week leading up to St James' Day, 25 July. The city also has its fiestas around this time. The streets are full of musicians and performers for two weeks of celebrations culminating in the Festival del Apóstol.