- 1 (for transport, irrigation) canal (m)Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Keeping enough water in the canal to guarantee ships passage has become a problem.
- Many canals, inland waterways and towpaths were open for walkers and other visitors while many English Heritage and National Trust sites were open across the region.
- The surrounding countryside is flat and almost treeless, but there is some greenery thanks to the complex of irrigation canals that feed water from the Euphrates River and other waterways.
- 2 [Anat] canal (m) the alimentary canal el tubo or canal digestivo the birth canal el canal del partoMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Each cord maintains its connection with the abdominal cavity via the canal, whence the vas joins the urinary tract below the bladder.
- Between the vestibular and tympanic canals lies the cochlear duct.
- This canal is the top canal of the inner ear so it is actually right under the brain.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Each of the 55 different administrative areas into which Spain is divided is called a provincia. Each provincia includes a main city or town, sometimes more, depending on its social and economic power. The provincial capital usually has the same name as the province.