- 1 c and u (disease) [Medicine/Medicina] cáncer (masculine) cancer of the breast cáncer de mama a cancer in our society un cáncer de nuestra sociedad (before noun/delante del nombre) cancer patient enfermo (masculine) de cáncerMás ejemplos en oraciones
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Members suffer from illnesses such as cancer, heart disease, diabetes and asthma.
- Denos died last Wednesday after a long battle against cancer and the lung disease emphysema.
- This may predispose people to conditions such as cancer and heart disease.
- Most stomach cancers form a tumour or an ulcer in the inner lining of the stomach.
- In almost all bladder cancers, the cancer cells show a loss of part of the long arm of chromosome number 9.
- In almost all cancers, the cancer cells are found to have a mutation in one or more genes.
- 2(Cancer)[Astrology/Astrología] 2.1 (constellation) (no article/sin artículo) Cáncer 2.2 countable/numerable (person) Cáncer or cáncer (masculine and feminine), canceriano, (masculine, feminine) see also AquariusMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Depression is a cancer of the soul, it eats away at the core of who you are and replaces it with doubt and pain and fear.
- Those people are a cancer in our society and they deserve to be in jail.
- the financial services industry is like a cancer in our society.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Guernica is a Basque town destroyed by German bombers fighting on the Nationalist side in the Spanish Civil War in April 1937.