- 1 c u (disease) [Med] cáncer (m) cancer of the breast cáncer de mama a cancer in our society un cáncer de nuestra sociedad (before n) cancer patient enfermo (m) de cáncerMás ejemplos en oraciones
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Members suffer from illnesses such as cancer, heart disease, diabetes and asthma.
- Denos died last Wednesday after a long battle against cancer and the lung disease emphysema.
- This may predispose people to conditions such as cancer and heart disease.
- Most stomach cancers form a tumour or an ulcer in the inner lining of the stomach.
- In almost all bladder cancers, the cancer cells show a loss of part of the long arm of chromosome number 9.
- In almost all cancers, the cancer cells are found to have a mutation in one or more genes.
- 2(Cancer)[Astrol] 2.1 (constellation) (no art) Cáncer 2.2 c (person) Cáncer or cáncer (mf), canceriano, -na (m,f) see also AquariusMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Depression is a cancer of the soul, it eats away at the core of who you are and replaces it with doubt and pain and fear.
- Those people are a cancer in our society and they deserve to be in jail.
- the financial services industry is like a cancer in our society.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Sanfermines (The festival of San Fermín) is from 6th-14th July and el encierro (the 'running of the bulls'), takes place in Pamplona in northern Spain. The animals are released into the barricaded streets and people run in front of them, in honor of the town´s patron saint, San Fermín, who was put to death by being dragged by bulls.