Traducción de canvas en español:
- 1 1.1 uncountable (cloth) under canvas (in a tent)en una tienda de campaña or (Latin America) en una carpa(Nautical)
con el velamen desplegado
con las velas desplegadas(before noun) (bag/shoes)
de lona or lonetaOraciones de ejemplo
Oraciones de ejemplo1.2 (in boxing, wrestling) the canvas
- Fabrics such as twill, poplin, canvas, suede, denim and wool are also available in a variety of styles.
- The fabrics include washed denims, soft poplins, heavy canvas, twills, and yarn-dyed plaids.
- Herdsmen dwell in large tents made of canvas or woven yak wool.
la lona1.3 uncountable or countable (for embroidery)Oraciones de ejemplo
- Two spots were available and coming out of the start four boats remained within a canvas of each other.
- Pulling out a final sprint Todorovich and Popovic reduced a boat length deficit down to a canvas as they closed in on Greece.
- However Great Britain had a true race on their hands as Slovenia put the pressure on staying within a canvas of Great Britain throughout the race.
- Tirianna carefully sneaked over to the tapestry and Sicirin pulled her beneath the embroidered canvas.
- They may be school children but this does not stop them from weaving stories on canvas.
- If politics was one thread weaving through the canvas of John MacKenna's young life, then teaching was another.
- 2 (Art) 2.1 countable or uncountable (for painting)Oraciones de ejemplo2.2 countable (painting)
Oraciones de ejemplo
- The larger pieces are completed on canvases while the smaller pieces use a wooden surface.
- Coming prepared with several canvases already smudged with charcoal outlines she readied her supplies.
- His hard-edged geometric paintings on diamond-shaped canvases were inspired by artists such as Piet Mondrian and Josef Albers.
- During the 1930s his work included large canvases depicting the life of working people in a style influenced by Picasso and Léger.
- His colorful canvases often depict peasant life in Mexico, which he transformed into magical scenes.
- The 40 canvasses, watercolours, drawings, photographs and sculptures all have a Thai ambiance, though not all subjects are landscapes.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda