- 1 1.1 uncountable/no numerable (cloth) lona (feminine) under canvas (in a tent) en una tienda de campaña or (Latin America/América Latina) en una carpa [Nautical/Náutica] con el velamen desplegado, con las velas desplegadas; (before noun/delante del nombre) [bag/shoes] de lona; [chair] de lona or lonetaMás ejemplos en oraciones
Más ejemplos en oraciones1.2 (in boxing, wrestling) the canvas la lona 1.3 u and c (for embroidery) cañamazo (masculine)
- Fabrics such as twill, poplin, canvas, suede, denim and wool are also available in a variety of styles.
- The fabrics include washed denims, soft poplins, heavy canvas, twills, and yarn-dyed plaids.
- Herdsmen dwell in large tents made of canvas or woven yak wool.
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Two spots were available and coming out of the start four boats remained within a canvas of each other.
- Pulling out a final sprint Todorovich and Popovic reduced a boat length deficit down to a canvas as they closed in on Greece.
- However Great Britain had a true race on their hands as Slovenia put the pressure on staying within a canvas of Great Britain throughout the race.
- Tirianna carefully sneaked over to the tapestry and Sicirin pulled her beneath the embroidered canvas.
- They may be school children but this does not stop them from weaving stories on canvas.
- If politics was one thread weaving through the canvas of John MacKenna's young life, then teaching was another.
- 2 [Art/Arte] 2.1 c and u (for painting) lienzo (masculine), tela (feminine) 2.2 countable/numerable (painting) cuadro (masculine), lienzo (masculine) [formal], tela (feminine) [formal]Más ejemplos en oraciones
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- During the 1930s his work included large canvases depicting the life of working people in a style influenced by Picasso and Léger.
- His colorful canvases often depict peasant life in Mexico, which he transformed into magical scenes.
- The 40 canvasses, watercolours, drawings, photographs and sculptures all have a Thai ambiance, though not all subjects are landscapes.
- The larger pieces are completed on canvases while the smaller pieces use a wooden surface.
- Coming prepared with several canvases already smudged with charcoal outlines she readied her supplies.
- His hard-edged geometric paintings on diamond-shaped canvases were inspired by artists such as Piet Mondrian and Josef Albers.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The National Police (Policía Nacional) was set up in Spain in 1976. Its members patrol provincial capitals and big cities, which are responsible for its finance, administration, and recruitment. Although armed, it has never been considered a repressive force, unlike the