Traducción de canvas en español:
- 1 1.1 uncountable/no numerable (cloth) lona (feminine) under canvas (in a tent) en una tienda de campaña or (Latin America/América Latina) en una carpa [Nautical/Náutica] con el velamen desplegado, con las velas desplegadas; (before noun/delante del nombre) [bag/shoes] de lona; [chair] de lona or lonetaExample sentences
Example sentences1.2 (in boxing, wrestling) the canvas la lona 1.3 u and c (for embroidery) cañamazo (masculine)
- Fabrics such as twill, poplin, canvas, suede, denim and wool are also available in a variety of styles.
- The fabrics include washed denims, soft poplins, heavy canvas, twills, and yarn-dyed plaids.
- Herdsmen dwell in large tents made of canvas or woven yak wool.
- Two spots were available and coming out of the start four boats remained within a canvas of each other.
- Pulling out a final sprint Todorovich and Popovic reduced a boat length deficit down to a canvas as they closed in on Greece.
- However Great Britain had a true race on their hands as Slovenia put the pressure on staying within a canvas of Great Britain throughout the race.
- Tirianna carefully sneaked over to the tapestry and Sicirin pulled her beneath the embroidered canvas.
- They may be school children but this does not stop them from weaving stories on canvas.
- If politics was one thread weaving through the canvas of John MacKenna's young life, then teaching was another.
- 2 [Art/Arte] 2.1 c and u (for painting) lienzo (masculine), tela (feminine) 2.2 countable/numerable (painting) cuadro (masculine), lienzo (masculine) [formal], tela (feminine) [formal]Example sentences
- During the 1930s his work included large canvases depicting the life of working people in a style influenced by Picasso and Léger.
- His colorful canvases often depict peasant life in Mexico, which he transformed into magical scenes.
- The 40 canvasses, watercolours, drawings, photographs and sculptures all have a Thai ambiance, though not all subjects are landscapes.
- The larger pieces are completed on canvases while the smaller pieces use a wooden surface.
- Coming prepared with several canvases already smudged with charcoal outlines she readied her supplies.
- His hard-edged geometric paintings on diamond-shaped canvases were inspired by artists such as Piet Mondrian and Josef Albers.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
The current Spanish Constitution (Constitución Española) was approved in the