Traducción de caparison en español:
- [archaic] (for horse)Oraciones de ejemplo
- Additional corroboration of the French style of the embroidery - both on the King's Bed and on the suit - derives from its close similarity with that of the horse caparisons and saddles given by Louis XIV to Charles XI of Sweden in 1673.
- Gros specialized in battle scenes, rendering with eclat the uniforms of the officers and the caparisons of the horses.
- Financial constraints came in the way of the project and the king sold elephant accoutrements, mainly caparisons which belonged to the Poornathrayeesa Temple, to fund the project.
- [literary] (usually passive) to be caparisoned
in/ withsomethingestar engualdrapado conor dealgoOraciones de ejemplo
- On the fringes of this retinue, lions and crocodiles pounce on their victims while an elephant runs amok, and at the centre is the Navab, enlarged as befits his status, bending from his richly caparisoned mount to slash at a lion.
- Zari parasols, richly caparisoned elephants, glittering gold-embossed palanquins and symbols like Mount Meru and the mighty Garuda became royal symbols of Indonesia.
- Thousands of curious onlookers positioned themselves along the road as well as on top of buildings enjoying the tableaux and floats as they moved in procession behind three caparisoned elephants.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en Malasia
Muy popular en Pakistán
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
A portero is a superintendent in an apartment building who looks after it, keeps it clean, delivers mail, and keeps an eye on comings and goings. Porteros often have an apartment in the building as part of their pay. The portero, and particularly the female portera, are part of popular culture. They have a reputation for being inquisitive and fond of gossip.