- 1 [Finance/Finanzas] capitalizar*Más ejemplos en oraciones
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- In this connection ‘fund’, I take it, ordinarily means money set aside and invested, the surplus income therefrom being capitalised.
- The reason for investing in such funds was to provide for a regular tax-free income that can be capitalised or used as well as the promise that their capital value remains intact.
- To capitalize the income stream without considering the repayment of corporate debt, but then to assume that repayment when doing a residual value of the company, artificially increased the value of the income stream.
- Holt Value Associates began capitalizing research and development costs and treating them as a depreciating asset in its cash flow ROI analyses earlier this year.
- During the pre-acquisition stage, only those costs that are directly identifiable to the asset are capitalized.
- If the costs are to be capitalized, then the next issue is to determine the asset's determinable useful life, if any.
- 2 [Printing/Imprenta]imprimir o escribir con mayúsculasMás ejemplos en oraciones
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- I also learned how to correctly identify the beginning of a sentence, target the first word, and capitalize the first letter (make the letter bigger than the rest).
- Incidentally, the lettering where you capitalise the first letter of almost all the words can be called ‘title case’.
- Changing the shape very slightly - and silently - by capitalizing the initial letter, we turn it into something like God or Reason.
- At that time, there was a typesetter at the American Atheist Center who refused to capitalize any religious words, and no religious words were capitalized in the book.
- The word pandemonium itself means a wild uproar, but as the word is capitalized, its meaning is instead directed at the region associated in Milton's Paradise Lost, where Pandemonium is the capital of Hell.
- Recall that control words were always capitalized correctly regardless of whether they were embedded in normal or in distorted text passages.
Verbos con partícula
capitalize onverb + preposition + object/verbo + preposición + complemento
- sacar* provecho or partido de, capitalizar*
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Junta Autonómica is the name given to the governments of Spain's autonomous regions, with the exception of Catalonia and Valencia's Generalitat and Galicia's Xunta.