Traducción de capitalize en español:
transitive verb/verbo transitivo
- 1 [Finance] capitalizar*Example sentences
- In this connection ‘fund’, I take it, ordinarily means money set aside and invested, the surplus income therefrom being capitalised.
- The reason for investing in such funds was to provide for a regular tax-free income that can be capitalised or used as well as the promise that their capital value remains intact.
- To capitalize the income stream without considering the repayment of corporate debt, but then to assume that repayment when doing a residual value of the company, artificially increased the value of the income stream.
- Holt Value Associates began capitalizing research and development costs and treating them as a depreciating asset in its cash flow ROI analyses earlier this year.
- During the pre-acquisition stage, only those costs that are directly identifiable to the asset are capitalized.
- If the costs are to be capitalized, then the next issue is to determine the asset's determinable useful life, if any.
- 2 [Printing/Imprenta][ imprimir o escribir con mayúsculas ]Example sentences
- I also learned how to correctly identify the beginning of a sentence, target the first word, and capitalize the first letter (make the letter bigger than the rest).
- Incidentally, the lettering where you capitalise the first letter of almost all the words can be called ‘title case’.
- Changing the shape very slightly - and silently - by capitalizing the initial letter, we turn it into something like God or Reason.
- At that time, there was a typesetter at the American Atheist Center who refused to capitalize any religious words, and no religious words were capitalized in the book.
- The word pandemonium itself means a wild uproar, but as the word is capitalized, its meaning is instead directed at the region associated in Milton's Paradise Lost, where Pandemonium is the capital of Hell.
- Recall that control words were always capitalized correctly regardless of whether they were embedded in normal or in distorted text passages.
Verbos con partícula
capitalize onverb + preposition + object/verbo + preposición + complemento sacar* provecho or partido de, capitalizar*
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Today is the Día de los Santos Inocentes, a religious festival celebrated in the Spanish-speaking world to commemorate the New Testament story of the massacre of the "Innocents", by playing practical jokes, or inocentadas, on one another. The classic inocentada is to hang paper dolls on someone's back without their knowing. Spoof news stories also appear in newspapers and the media.