- 1.1 [Pharmacology/Farmacología] cápsula (feminine)Más ejemplos en oraciones1.2 [Botany/Botánica] cápsula (feminine)
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- One solution is to teach children to swallow tablets or capsules whole as early as possible.
- The number of capsules that you take depends on the strength of the medicine in the capsule and the dose prescribed by your doctor.
- If you are taking the sustained-release capsule: swallow the capsule whole.
Más ejemplos en oraciones1.3
- The leaves of the great poplar he climbed in gleamed as though polished; bead-like fruit dangled, inviting young hands to burst the green capsules open and release the fluffy seed.
- A developmental process termed dehiscence, in which the fruit ruptures in a predetermined fashion, effects the release of seeds from a dry capsule or other fruit form.
- The fruits are rounded, leathery 1-to 2-inch capsules containing one to three large poisonous seeds.
(space capsule)cápsula (feminine) espacial
- For example, in mosses the sporophyte is a capsule atop a slender stalk that grows out of the top of the gametophyte.
- Small distinguished M. brittonii from the southeastern United States by its larger leaves, flowers, and capsules.
- At this stage the capsules contained either dividing sporocytes or just formed tetrads in both species.
- (before noun/delante del nombre) condensado
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Mexico's muralist movement flourished between the two World Wars during a time of nationalist fervor. It was led by Diego Rivera, José Clemente Orozco, and David Alfaro Siqueiros. Their work reflected revolutionary themes and working-class struggle. They decorated many public buildings.