Traducción de capture en español:
- 1 1.1 (seize by force)(animal)
tomarOraciones de ejemplo1.2 (gain by effort)
- Ethiopian forces claim to have captured the town for strategic reasons and insist they intend to withdraw later.
- At sunset, tribal forces claimed to have captured a ridge on the Milawa valley adjacent to the Tora Bora valley.
- Only a few years later, the idea of a yeast that was out of control would capture the public imagination.
conseguir(championship)they captureed 20% of the market
ganarse hicieron con el 20% del mercado
- 2 2.1 (attract, hold) the idea has captured the public imaginationla idea ha entusiasmado a la opinión públicahis feats have captured the nation's imaginationtiene al país cautivado con sus hazañas2.2 (preserve, record)Oraciones de ejemplo
- The Sub-Standard uses words and pictures to capture the essence of London's worst August storms ever.
- Perhaps, the mad careening way of life might become more reflective as its mood and mode is captured in image and word.
- The pictures captured the mood or essence of the songs.
- 1 (of person)(of animal) captura (feminine)(of ship) apresamiento (masculine)Oraciones de ejemplo
- Apparently, the two men killed had attempted to resist capture.
- Units of the Polish underground Home Army, which had assisted in the city's capture, were arrested and in part deported.
- The military code of conduct does require that military personnel resist capture.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda