Traducción de capture en español:
- 1 1.1 (seize by force)(animal)(ship)(city)1.2 (gain by effort)(title)(championship)they captureed 20% of the marketse hicieron con el 20% del mercadoOraciones de ejemplo
- Ethiopian forces claim to have captured the town for strategic reasons and insist they intend to withdraw later.
- At sunset, tribal forces claimed to have captured a ridge on the Milawa valley adjacent to the Tora Bora valley.
- Only a few years later, the idea of a yeast that was out of control would capture the public imagination.
- 2 2.1 (attract, hold) the idea has captured the public imaginationhis feats have captured the nation's imaginationla idea ha entusiasmado a la opinión pública2.2 (preserve, record)tiene al país cautivado con sus hazañasOraciones de ejemplo
- The Sub-Standard uses words and pictures to capture the essence of London's worst August storms ever.
- Perhaps, the mad careening way of life might become more reflective as its mood and mode is captured in image and word.
- The pictures captured the mood or essence of the songs.
- 1.1 (of person)(of animal)(of ship)1.2 (of votes)(of markets)Oraciones de ejemplo
- Apparently, the two men killed had attempted to resist capture.
- Units of the Polish underground Home Army, which had assisted in the city's capture, were arrested and in part deported.
- The military code of conduct does require that military personnel resist capture.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en Malasia
Muy popular en India
Muy popular en Pakistán
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Mezcal is an alcoholic drink similar to